Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Introducing "Bluesmen" series from VS

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Very cool Gents!!! Thank you Ed, I'm back in town again and would like to announce a "kickoff" discount for the series. Any order between now and the end of the year will receive a $50 discount if you are a Lounge member. If you send a hat for the Vets, an additional $25, total of $75 off. Yes, that's right back to 2007 prices on my hats. For those of you that are new, I am reviving a long term thread explaining that every other year I collect "clunkers" that you don't use anymore, clean them up as needed, then donate them to the local VA here in Southern Oregon. We have a large medical facility here that services vets from all over the west. Last year ( yes, I broke my 2 year rule this year) we donated something in the order of 40 hats ( I don't remember the exact number off the top) and made a lot of guys pretty happy.

Last edited:

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Art, I love the pics of your new blues models on your web site. Nice! It's good to see them all in one place at a time, without having to scroll thru this thread. :)

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Very cool Gents!!! Thank you Ed, I'm back in town again and would like to announce a "kickoff" discount for the series. Any order between now and the end of the year will receive a $50 discount if you are a Lounge member. If you send a hat for the Vets, an additional $25, total of $75 off. Yes, that's right back to 2007 prices on my hats. For those of you that are new, I am reviving a long term thread explaining that every other year I collect "clunkers" that you don't use anymore, clean them up as needed, then donate them to the local VA here in Southern Oregon. We have a large medical facility here that services vets from all over the west. Last year ( yes, I broke my 2 year rule this year) we donated something in the order of 40 hats ( I don't remember the exact number off the top) and made a lot of guys pretty happy.

I have to state that if you are giving to any Veterans and you need someone to donate a hat, please do ask as I would be very happy to do so as a Vet myself.

Have to admit the line of bluesmen hats will attract some first time buyers of your talents, you may see my order popping up soon, as my Wife spent some time looking at your website (so have I myself) and she has already hinted that maybe she should have one for a Christmas gift for me! Discount or no discount those hats are something so special without a doubt.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
I have to state that if you are giving to any Veterans and you need someone to donate a hat, please do ask as I would be very happy to do so as a Vet myself.

Have to admit the line of bluesmen hats will attract some first time buyers of your talents, you may see my order popping up soon, as my Wife spent some time looking at your website (so have I myself) and she has already hinted that maybe she should have one for a Christmas gift for me! Discount or no discount those hats are something so special without a doubt.

I'd love it LMH2. Even if you don't order there will be a one time credit of $25 for a clunker for the Vets. Last year we had guys sending in multiples and it really put us over the top.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Well to me, one things that has always made me know good people are good people is the ability to reach out and help someone else in a manner that merely speaks for itself. With how much adverse parts of life we all have to encounter with a hard economy, to render help to someone else is a benchmark of care from the heart that is priceless.

Thanks Art!

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A quick note to bump this thread so it won't be as hard to find the next time I look for it, and to note there may be a Honeyboy or something pretty similar in Art's que for me real soon.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thanks Bob, I just ran across yours and Kims conform from Memphis this May and realized that I hadn't reached out to you since then. WAY too much going on here, I'm sorry.

barrowjh

One Too Many
Oh! Painful to see this thread again! P P P Painful!

I imagine a Gatemouth idea done on a light olive felt, slightly darker olive ribbon ( 11 ligne, 14 ligne, maybe even 16, but not wider) with the VS stripe twist (lips) in bold red. Whatever, the Gatemouth 'lips' was just an awesome idea.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Bob, I just ran across yours and Kims conform from Memphis this May and realized that I hadn't reached out to you since then. WAY too much going on here, I'm sorry.

That's ok, Art. We all have way too much going on these days. I'm looking through this thread again and again trying to decide which of these I should ask you for. I'll be in touch soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner