Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Introducing new guy + extras

Kaonashi

Familiar Face
Thought this was the best place to begin with, so I´ll try to quickly introduce myself to all the fellows in the forum... :D

So, Henry (Enrique really, also known as Kaonashi and Henry Potter), 27, mexican, tall and veeeeeery slim, accountant, got a master degree (Finances), part time teacher at my local university, and, of course a hat collector.

Mostly i collect military visor hats, and found this forum searching for people with my same interest, and I was really anxious to show my collection to some ppl, so here it is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kaonashisalbum/

they´re mostly US Army visor hats, some mexican too and also some uniforms which now take a good part of the space in my closet and bedroom.
(I know presentation needs improvement), please, please leave comments, I´ve got some others hats now, and I´m always looking for "new" ones...

Funny though, when I was young i didn´t like any kind of hat/cap at all,then while studying my career i began wearing caps (mostly nike), then switched to newsboy caps, then began collecting military hats, but since i can´t wear those outside and wanted something new I eventually got a hat (kind of a fedora, cotton, cheap), then they become 2... 4.. and I´m actually expecting my first "almost serious" purchase, hopefully I´ll get photos soon... but since I´m in the northern part of Mexico, I can hardly find any hat that´s not a cowboy hat (or texanas as I´ve heard them be called sometimes), so, basicly I know almost nothing about hats, that´s why I was very pleased to find a forum like this, I´m really looking forward to what it has to offer.

Kaonashi.

P.S.: Sorry if my grammar and structure aren´t perfect, I always try my best!! :eusa_doh:

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Welcome to the Lounge! Your grammar and structure were fine.

And anticipating one of the first questions a new user asks - when you've made 15 posts to other messages, you'll be able to send & receive private messages. So check out other messages and just post a few innocuous comments - "Nice hat!" or "Great outfit!" a few times and you'll hit 15 messages in no time.

Enjoy yourself around the Lounge!

MCPRE

Familiar Face
Welcome aboard mi amigo, mi esposa es de la reina de mejico. We have been happily married for 26 years. Last year we flew to San Diego then drove the coast to Ensenada for my nephews wedding. The wedding was up in the mountains at a beautiful winery, held outdoors. Great time, we stayed at a very nice resort right on the water. I brought home an awesome Catrina doll for my home, she is gorgeous!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltqt