Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Iron Heart Japanese HH Rider (L) fits like 42

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I’ll second that emotion. The leather on those is significantly more enjoyable to wear than anything i’ve encountered.
Me too! I was wearing mine today, in the rain no less, and it is easiest wearing leather jacket that I own by far. The leather is thick soft, and substantial. I can also say that even with a lot of use over the last year or so the black color has only just begun to come off in the high wear areas, this is not a jacket that is going to look old overnight.
Somebody buy this thing already!!

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
I’ve been asked about sleeve lengths straight down. It is 25,4”.

A810E900-FF03-423D-B95C-473FC14132A0.jpeg

NYDRH

One of the Regulars
These are really nice jackets, leather is very high quality and the design is very well executed. The cuff has a nice taper to it and gives a good fit when zipped if that helps anyone off the fence in terms of sleeve length.

ksozay

One Too Many
Hey TM,

I'm up for purchasing, if you are up for shipping to the states!

I love this jacket and promise to give you first dibs to purchase it back, if you end up with seller's remorse.

KS

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
I have been asked to post photos of the liner.

No tears/abrasions or odors. Like the rest, the lining is practically as new. Nice feature is a leather patching in the armpit area for additional resistance.

8707767D-8A56-430A-84A3-040AD8A108B2.jpeg
D999C003-9211-496F-BA68-AF0A446FB51F.jpeg
F39786C0-C0C3-4B23-82C9-8F065FA0AFB3.jpeg

VonTr4pp

New in Town
1.) I love IH's gear.

2.) you look like a total bad ass in that jacket. Shocked you're getting rid of it. You could probably show up to any pub and people would be like "whoa, I'm not messing with this guy"

3.) Great to see gusseting in the back, but does it work? For those of us that ride motorcycles a lot of the jackets are fairly restrictive. When you raise your arms the entire jacket tends to go with you and your range of motion is decreased.

4.) Wish this was in the states. I've never seen this model in the wild.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
1.) I love IH's gear.

2.) you look like a total bad ass in that jacket. Shocked you're getting rid of it. You could probably show up to any pub and people would be like "whoa, I'm not messing with this guy"

3.) Great to see gusseting in the back, but does it work? For those of us that ride motorcycles a lot of the jackets are fairly restrictive. When you raise your arms the entire jacket tends to go with you and your range of motion is decreased.

4.) Wish this was in the states. I've never seen this model in the wild.

Haha, many thanks.

I will let the jacket go, because I just don´t wear it enough. Leather is exceptionally nice, and the pattern is well thought through. Indeed, range of motion is excellent despite the jacket being very (too?) tight on me. I guess, Cafe Racer just isn´t my style any more for frequent use.

I´ll easily get th jacket to the States should you decide you need to experience it in the flesh :).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko