Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is this legit? Freewheelers N-1 deck jacket

Pandakill

New in Town
Hello, anyone have insight on whether this is a legit Freewheelers jacket or not? I love the look of it, but I can’t find much info on it and I’ve been burned by eBay before. Thank you!

Attachments

• 4E73B93D-DEC6-4AAF-9E10-B6F75CEA1E0E.png
    4E73B93D-DEC6-4AAF-9E10-B6F75CEA1E0E.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 96

Peacoat

Bartender
Is there something about this jacket that raises your suspicions? If not, I would call it good to go. The seller has 462 feed backs with a rating of 100%.

Pandakill

New in Town
Is there something about this jacket that raises your suspicions? If not, I would call it good to go. The seller has 462 feed backs with a rating of 100%.
I recently got a bape hoodie from another eBay seller with great reviews that turned out to be fake. So I was just hoping for some first hand experience with this seller or knowledge of this specific jacket. Thanks.

Peacoat

Bartender
Here is the link to the Deck Jackets thread. Might be something of interest to you in there. With all of the tags on that jacket, I doubt it is a fake. If so, someone has gone to great lengths to present it as authentic.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hello, anyone have insight on whether this is a legit Freewheelers jacket or not? I love the look of it, but I can’t find much info on it and I’ve been burned by eBay before. Thank you!

Seller is a reseller. He does not have the item. The item is being sold on some Japanese site by the actual owner. If you make a bid on ebay, he will turn around and bid it on the Japanese sites. In this case, I think it is Yahoo Auction JP
Or you can go buy from one of many FW's dealers.

CatsCan

Practically Family
I imagine Freewheelers N-1 without buttoned pockets. But I don't know if there is a new or was an old version with buttoned pockets.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It is a real new version N-1 from FW. It is just that the seller is a reseller who doesn't own the actual jacket. It is a new version made by FW with new thermal interlining materials under the alpaca lining, making it warmer I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points