Just saw this on the Bay

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by oneterrifichog, Dec 5, 2021.

1. oneterrifichog

oneterrifichog Practically Family

Not mine and not my size but thought this was gorgeous. No Bids with about 1.5 hrs left. Initial Bid of $800.00 with a "Make an Offer" on it as well. It's based out of CA.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1547230253...111001&algo=REC.SEED&ao=1&asc=20160908105057&

I just thought the leather was really gorgeous looking so am passing this on to you skinny boys. Oh and Note the body is about an inch longer than the LW Trojan.

Anyway it may be of interest to y'all.

OTH

s-l1600 (1).jpg

2. Carlos840

Carlos840 I'll Lock Up

TREEMAN likes this.
  3. oneterrifichog

oneterrifichog Practically Family

Hmm could be but he has 3 other jackets up as well. I just thought it was pretty cool looking.

It might be the same guy as it is out of CA and the selller here is as well. I didn't realize it was on here recently so my bad.

4. think_zot

think_zot A-List Customer

It’s me. eBay has limited my selling to $500 a month for the last few months for whatever reason so I’m selling off another account. Just another reason I hate eBay.

5. Monitor

Monitor

It's pretty gorgeous!

think_zot likes this.
  6. JMax

JMax I'll Lock Up

I was wondering why you went incognito. Witness protection, owe taxes, cuckolded some mobster, lost on the ponies…all came to mind. Glad it was something dumb.

7. think_zot

think_zot A-List Customer

none of those fortunately but now thanks to you I have inspiration for a semiautobiographical screenplay!!

Canuck Panda and JMax like this.
  8. JMax

JMax I'll Lock Up

Just give me a screenwriter credit and I’ll be good.

Looks like the jacket sold on the bay. Nice. It was one of your best, and that’s saying something.

oneterrifichog and think_zot like this.