Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is this Schott leather jacket too big for me?

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
I forgot I also have had Vanson Comet. I owned it for two hours. Bought it from ebay, went to get it from the Mail and then hit the gym, where the owner of the gym wanted to buy it from me. But what I remember, Comet (size 46) was quite short model with very long sleeves. This Schott of mine hits two inches under beltline with regular waisted jeans (as my Edwin ed55 in picture) and I usually wear low waisted jeans.

I had a similar experance with a Vanson Comet, that I bought used from Thurston Bros the first time I visited thier store in Seattle, which is gone now. I Should have listed to them more, it was too short in the body and I just was too struck by the jacket. Hum, seems to be a common issue around here, eh? So anyway, a few months later I sold it on the bay, but that was the shortest torso & back length jacket I ever experanced. I would rather have it a little long than short, this one didn't come close to touching the top of my belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy