Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ISO: Highway Patrol style leather jacket

Simantall

New in Town
Hi Everyone - I'm wondering if anybody has a decent source on quality CHP style vintage leather jackets, or indeed has one in their collection they're willing to sell.

Looking for something that's roughly a 40 inch chest size, with longish arms.

I'm keeping an eye out in all the usual places, but I thought I'd also ask here, as you all seem to know what's what when it comes to beautiful jackets, and they seem to be a bit more common in the states than in Germany where I am.

Thanks! Simon

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-09 at 16.36.54.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-09 at 16.36.54.png
    767.1 KB · Views: 412

Edward

Bartender
Keep an eye out for something from Taylor's Leatherwear Co - https://taylorsleatherwear.com/

They do a whole bunch of police styles. I bought one by accident on eBay a year or two ago. You know when you bid buttons just to watch something and then you unexpectedly win? Chicago style, mine - very nice jacket. I'd keep an eye on ebay for anything from them. Nice bonus is that the styles are very traditional, not much changed from the 50s / 60s iterations. If I saw another at a crazy price, I'd be very inclined to pick it up. Quality is nice, equal a well made Schott.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav