Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Italian Summer Suit- Ermenegildo Zegna

H.Johnson

One Too Many
An Ermenegildo Zegna Italian summer suit in High Performance Worsted Wool (super 140s) extremely lightweight black fabric, SB three button, no turnups, European size 50 (to fit 42" chest 34" waist), hardly worn. It's yours for 30GBP plus shipping. First to PM me.

H.Johnson

One Too Many
I'm not sure how useful photographs of a black suit can be. It will probably come out...black. However, since you ask, I will see if I can borrow a camera of some kind and learn how to use it over the next few days.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
H.Johnson said:
I'm not sure how useful photographs of a black suit can be. It will probably come out...black. However, since you ask, I will see if I can borrow a camera of some kind and learn how to use it over the next few days.

You can lighten photos of black clothing items to show details. Just be sure to note that the photos have been lightened.

H.Johnson

One Too Many
We roll film people do this at the enlargement stage. I'm sure that digital people have an equivalent, but never having used a digital camera, it's very foreign to me and I wasn't sure if you can do it. None of my friends owns a digital camera either, so they are no help.

I'm working on it.

KittyT said:
You can lighten photos of black clothing items to show details. Just be sure to note that the photos have been lightened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo