Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Items from my other hobby; Desktop Warbirds

oldcrow82

One of the Regulars
In an effort to keep my hands from being idled, I enjoy building plastic models from military aviation history. As a builder and not a collector I, from time to time, sell finished models to further pay for my hobby. I'm an award winning builder, have many commission builds under my belt and have shipped world wide with great success. Feel free to PM or email me with any questions you might have. Thanks - Jared

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130579992208?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130579995069?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Oh my! What else do you have? I'd love to get a "Western Airlines" DC-3 made for my mom, who was a Stewardess in the 1950's.
Have to admit, I do like that 190A! Looks beautiful! Nice work sir.

oldcrow82

One of the Regulars
Hi Butte, Thanks for the kind words. I would have to say that anything is possible if you have enough money :D If you are truly interested in commissioning a build, drop me an email and I will investigate the feasibility and quote you a price for a western airlines DC-3. - Jared

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Those are really good work. My older Brother and his 35 year old son still build models and they enjoy it. I recall being in a hospital bed for several months with a seriously broken leg and building the "Cutty" sail clipper ship, it was a blast!

The pictures on your listings show very high quality work, I am sure you will find buyers, and I wish you the very best, as you do very good work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart