Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacket weather in N Texas ...

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Jacket weather in Dallas, at least for the weekend, although back up close to 90 degrees by the end of next week. Same weather system that produced near blizzard conditions yesterday in Wyoming, Montana, the Dakotas, etc. That is to say weather conditions for my weekend similar to usual conditions in Scotland in July. :D I was able to run my German shepherd dog with my mountain bike wearing a Filson waxed trucker jacket/hat combo but not pleasant riding up a slight uphill grade with a rainy, 20 knot headwind. :frusty:

Heading out to Wyoming and Colorado tonight Fanch.
Bringing all the jackets I can stuff into the truck. Will take some pics for you lol

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Jacket weather in Dallas, at least for the weekend, although back up close to 90 degrees by the end of next week. Same weather system that produced near blizzard conditions yesterday in Wyoming, Montana, the Dakotas, etc. That is to say weather conditions for my weekend similar to usual conditions in Scotland in July. :D

So very true. lol:eusa_doh: On the plus side, another couple of weeks and we'll be in Irvin territory! Don't say you're not jealous. :D

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Fanch, I'm in the Seattle area. In truth, we had an absolutely beautiful summer, but it's definitely jacket season again.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Hey Fanch ole Bean.... enjoy the weather. You could wear a different jacket/hide every day and have plenty left over. But what I'd love to know is.... which one is your fave, your "go to" jacket of choice?

Worf

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Only 52 degrees this AM and first time to actually feel the need for a jacket in >6 months. :D

IXL

One Too Many
It's been great! Yesterday in Oklahoma, I dug out the heavy wool Filson JacShirt. It had a fuel receipt in one of the pockets, dated from last March.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Sometimes it seems that our four seasons in Texas are December, January, February, and Summer. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ