Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacket weather in Spokane

too much coffee

Practically Family
This is just great..........it's colder here in Spokane currently than it is in Stockholm, Sweden; and it's almost midnight in Stockholm!

Kinda damp here too. I'm gonna throw on a Filson jacket and my new RW Iron Rangers and take a walk. Jeez it's great to be alive!

Regards,
coffee

This is just great..........it's colder here in Spokane currently than it is in Stockholm, Sweden; and it's almost midnight in Stockholm! Kinda damp here too. I'm gonna throw on a Filson jacket and my new RW Iron Rangers and take a walk. Jeez it's great to be alive! Regards,coffee
D*mn you coffee lolEnjoy. Would love that!!! 87° now...

too much coffee

Practically Family
D*mn you coffee lolEnjoy. Would love that!!! 87° now...

Hi Scott. Hey man check your calendar. We have to go to wild_balls' home in Sweden for the Lamb Vindaloo. We'll roust HD from his lair, meet Don Tomaso and Aero Joe as they come in from Germany and northern Spain respectively and all go over to Joakims. We'll wear some leather, swap lies, eat some good lamb and then we'll all go into town and raise a little cain.

Whaddaya say?

coffee

wild_balls

Practically Family
Midsummer gathering on friday, bring the moonshine, pickled herring, egg and we shall dance around the strange tree we make every midsummer!
9 degrees celsius here, definitely jacket weather!!!! We could chase some lambs to keep warm, they are getting in good shape now!

Cheers Joakim

Hi Scott. Hey man check your calendar. We have to go to wild_balls' home in Sweden for the Lamb Vindaloo. We'll roust HD from his lair, meet Don Tomaso and Aero Joe as they come in from Germany and northern Spain respectively and all go over to Joakims. We'll wear some leather, swap lies, eat some good lamb and then we'll all go into town and raise a little cain.Whaddaya say?coffee
I'm down fellas!!!

D

Deleted member 16736

This is just great..........it's colder here in Spokane currently than it is in Stockholm, Sweden; and it's almost midnight in Stockholm!

Kinda damp here too. I'm gonna throw on a Filson jacket and my new RW Iron Rangers and take a walk. Jeez it's great to be alive!

Regards,
coffee

Midnight in Stockholm in June is like 3 in the afternoon in Spokane.

Don Tomaso

A-List Customer
My girlfriend already declared me crazy as I call miserable cold German summer "Brilliant weather for a jacket". :D

wild_balls

Practically Family
You're not from NZ, are you?!? :)
No I am not from NZ, just having sheep for keeping an open country and of course the great meat and hides! There are no meat like the meat from your own herd that had a good life without stress! Sad to send them away for slaughter though!
By the way, the weather here in SWEDEN is becoming to hot for the beloved Aero jackets, it is almost T-shirt weather now!

Cheers Joakim

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Supposed to actually hit the 70s (w/sun :D) here in Seattle!! Happy summer, y'all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot