Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jeans

DAJE

One of the Regulars

DAJE

One of the Regulars
Those Wrangler look great but postage on top puts them up quite a bit, sadly not available here in the UK! The 40's Freddies look to be good but I prefer a heavier denim....hmm!

I'm in Australia. The Wranglers I bought were from a local eBay reseller, and cost me less than AUD$50 including postage. Which is a little over £26 at today's rates, but was probably closer to £28 at the time. (We don't pay VAT or import duties on low cost imports here, which helps.) There are definitely sellers in the US who ship worldwide, Sheplers being a well-known one. There are also sellers on US Amazon.com who ship internationally. You won't get them as cheap as our US pals do, but they are still literally great value at twice the price.

Here's the direct link to the Shepler page for the 13MWZs.

They will shrink a little, but not too much, so buy your regular size or an inch up if you need growing room. These come in in-between sizes like 33 and 35, which is handy. Sizing is accurate. Add a couple of inches to your inseam for turn-ups.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ