Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JJ 2019 Sale: Aero Leather, Langlitz, Vanson, Johnson Leather, Schott, more [40-44]

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
It's this jacket, worn by me like 3 times, so condition is identical to pictures and condition in this thread. DavidM took very good pictures of the few signs of wear it has, jacket is much more beautiful than this in real-life too. Will take some additional pictures if you are seriously interested.

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/wts-goodwear-monarch-a-2-size-42-approx.96744/#post-2525051

@Lebowski

Pictures:
IMG_2852.JPG
IMG_2853.JPG

Here's a close up of whatever is going on at that elbow, it looks to me like there is one stitch missing and the leather was idk maybe touched up with some slightly darker stuff to hide it?
close up.jpg
IMG_2854.JPG
IMG_2855.JPG

Last edited:

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
What a beautiful leather, really tempting! Very like this jacket!

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Just received a LW 4 plus oz russet horsehide G-1 in new condition, size 42, which unfortunately fits true to size and is too large for me. Can sell for the 750€ I paid or trade for a accordingly good condition size 40 Lost Worlds jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner