Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

John Penman Raiders Rabbit hat, w/ hatbox 200.00.

Cedric Satterfield

New in Town
I have a Penman Raiders bash (originally), rabbit, 2nd owner with hatbox. A hair over 58 CM (23 inch). The white lining is somewhat discolored, but I got it that way, and it is inevitable with a white lined hat. It's been in some mist and sprinkles on a few occasions, and I hang it on a tennis ball at home and at work, and in the car it rests on the dash with the brim overhanging while I drive to work, but never in the sun.

200.00 shipped to you, CONUS. I accept check/MO, but would prefer paypal. PM me, or email direct cedrics@gmail.com

image.jpeg

IMAG0101.jpg

image.jpeg

photo.JPG

Last edited:

Cedric Satterfield

New in Town
Hi, Rob. It was originally an LC, all I did was tighten up the crease a bit. I didn't rebash the entire hat. My noggin is a LO, much to my consternation (trying to buy motorcycle helmets).

Cedric Satterfield

New in Town
Hat Reduced. Penman hat # 446

Still for sale, Price reduced 175. I will be out of town from Tuesday to the following Wednesday, and prepping for the trip on Monday, with a half day at work, so if anyone wants a crack at it, now is your best time.

CAS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran