Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnny Depp Hat Brown ?

keox11

Familiar Face
The Lark said:
You know, you can also get an Art Fawcett for US $225 if it is rabbit fur.

I'm going to do that because Beaver fur is a wee bit too expensive for me in the custom range.

I thought Art was only a hair of beaver! I had not said he was also rabbit fur! why not? if the rabbit is less expensive and it is as flexible as the beaver, I would take the rabbit:)

keox11

Familiar Face
Jeff M said:
In case nobody has mentioned it already, I'd highly recomend asking Art Fawcett to make you a hat. ;)

Get it done by a pro.
Real beaver felt if you prefer.
Custom fit.

Art Fawcell can make rabbit fur hats??? or it only works with hair beaver???

Dear Nemo

New in Town
Hat of Johnny Depp

Hello!
Very happy that I met The Fedora Lounge ! Very pleased with the friendly atmosphere of communication at The Fedora Lounge! I would be grateful to all connoisseurs and lovers of hats for full information. I'm interested in the hat of Johnny Depp? What style hats Johnny? I would like to understand what color of this hat? This mink, Acorn or Walnut? Where can I buy this hat?
Sincerely, Alexander!
1.jpg

4611.jpg

johnny-depp-giornate-autori-venezia.jpeg

800x800x85_dc99222c8366b7be9214db230768b4ec_480.jpg

Y4Zd1Vj-hJM.jpg

Last edited:

job

One Too Many
Probably a chocolate colored Borsolino Alessandria.

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Happy to help. Just remember that my hat and Mr. Depp's hat are probably a long way apart in size. The one I am wearing is 64 cm; a BIG one, making the brim seem smaller.

My father's family came from Kiev.

Dear Nemo

New in Town
Happy to help. Just remember that my hat and Mr. Depp's hat are probably a long way apart in size. The one I am wearing is 64 cm; a BIG one, making the brim seem smaller.

My father's family came from Kiev.

I am pleased that your family from Kiev. I'm very glad!

I already see myself wearing a hat Johnny:cool:

Privyet Dear Nemo welcome to the FL. Glad to see you here. I am not familiar with Borsalinos, but it might also be a Stetson Stratoliner in Mink brown. Perhaps you would find a Borsalino easier though in Kyiv. I have visited your city several times, it is beautiful at Christmas time. I stayed in an apt. on Lesi Ukrainky Blvd. and the lights were amazing. I never saw anyone in any type of fedora hat while I was there, only caps and ushanka. I'm sure you will command attention.
Good luck to you, sir, and stay safe.

edit - forgive my poor spelling, I have no Cyrillic keyboard.

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
Depp's hat has a corrugated sweatband

A fifties Borso in Averla color and model TA/Ludora AKA Alessandria

An early 40's Stetson would not be out of the realm of possibilities.

Dear Nemo

New in Town
Privyet Dear Nemo welcome to the FL. Glad to see you here. I am not familiar with Borsalinos, but it might also be a Stetson Stratoliner in Mink brown. Perhaps you would find a Borsalino easier though in Kyiv. I have visited your city several times, it is beautiful at Christmas time. I stayed in an apt. on Lesi Ukrainky Blvd. and the lights were amazing. I never saw anyone in any type of fedora hat while I was there, only caps and ushanka. I'm sure you will command attention.
Good luck to you, sir, and stay safe.

edit - forgive my poor spelling, I have no Cyrillic keyboard.

When I put on my hat and go out for a walk, I get more views than Johnny! But seriously, you're right. In Kiev, a very rare to find a man in a hat. I was looking at different stores Stetson, Borsalino - not found! My - Vintage Open Road Stetson Hat I bought on Ebay.

Very glad that you have been to Kiev! Come again!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy