Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnnyphi Hat Club

Roadrunner

One of the Regulars
DOH!

1.gif
I knew there had to be an inventory system (my hat is off for how well you've done also), but I assumed the stickers were done at the warehouse. DOH! My apologies John. It's still great to get the original box to go along with a hat. Now I just need a Lee to put in it. ;)

Thank you all for the kind words and the input on the Stetson, I'll keep it as is for a while and see how things go. I promise not to subject it to anything extreme, as with the Schoble it would be criminal to ruin a historical artifact.

Those pictures are great John, I'll have to go down to the museum and see if they're up on display yet. For the rest of you who have won hats, let's see some more pictures!

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
No New Auctions this Week...

I'm taking a week off from new auctions.

In the meantime, if you've received a new Johnnyphi Hat, please post comments and/or photos.

carter

I'll Lock Up
I have a suggestion.

ScionPI2005 said:
I thought I heard you also had to have a certain number of posts...in other words, be a "full-fledged member" of the Lounge. Wasn't that 15 posts?

New members should probably be required to read all of the material here:

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/FAQ.html

before they are allowed to post anything on this forum. It would certainly decrease the number of repitious threads and the work of our poor Bartenders.

Mahagonny Bill

Practically Family
Well, I got my first Johnnyphi hat yesterday. I am absolutely blown away by the quality and condition of this hat. Here is a pic of me with the hat on:
Adams_Executive.jpg

Mahagonny Bill

Practically Family
Thanks for the compliments everyone! I pushed really hard for this hat, specifically because of the color and the bound edge. I'm really happy with it.

I have a gray Adam Premiere coming in next week. I'll post more pictures then.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
russet beard w/ hat

a very elegant hat, indeed.

also, thanks for the hint, Carter; i read all the FAQs and will attempt to not be a nuisance.

randooch

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING FOR MEMBERS OF THE JOHNNYPHI HAT CLUB

Starting with the next round of auctions, I will provide free domestic shipping for all members of the Johnnyphi Hat Club.

So, if you have won any fedora in any previous auction, you will not be charged for shipping if you win any future auction.

(I will continue to charge $5 to cover the handling fees.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo