Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnson Leathers Brown Sports Jacket - 21" P2P

cbez

One Too Many
Snagged this just to try the highly regarded Johnson patterns. Fit is good. No idea on the age or any details other than what you see.

It is very lightweight, feels like something you could just casually throw on and head out in on a spring evening (or layered).

The knits and YKK zipper are in good shape. The lining is in good shape. Minor wear but nothing egregious.

P2P: 21"
Shoulders: 17.5"

Asking just $150 shipped.

20240527_154251.jpg
20240527_154306.jpg
20240527_154326.jpg

cbez

One Too Many
the small tag says 'special leather - dry clean only'. the back reminds me of striated horsehide but I have no idea. if it is it's a light split hide.

edit: this is on hold for nathan

Last edited:
Snagged this just to try the highly regarded Johnson patterns. Fit is good. No idea on the age or any details other than what you see.

It is very lightweight, feels like something you could just casually throw on and head out in on a spring evening (or layered).

The knits and YKK zipper are in good shape. The lining is in good shape. Minor wear but nothing egregious.

P2P: 21"
Shoulders: 17.5"

Asking just $150 shipped.

View attachment 616957 View attachment 616958 View attachment 616959
This style is called an M-130 and dates to around the 80s. We still make this style as it always has been popular. It looks like 3oz. cowhide that we called redwood and appears to be in very god condition. I hope this helps.

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
This style is called an M-130 and dates to around the 80s. We still make this style as it always has been popular. It looks like 3oz. cowhide that we called redwood and appears to be in very god condition. I hope this helps.

Yes!! Awesome thank you!

I am the purchaser of this fine jacket and I was actually going to try to call you guys to find out maybe some more info. The jacket is SOOO lightweight that I was literally wondering if the label inside “special leather” might mean it is synthetic - glad to hear it’s real cowhide before I took a lighter to it to test :D

Thanks again! Here are some fit shots:
IMG_2158.jpeg

IMG_2168.jpeg

IMG_2194.jpeg

PS: yes, this jacket is in VERY good condition!

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Alan,

you no longer carry cowhide in redwood, do you? I remember bison being available in red wood, but not cowhide.. it‘s a great color!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
girlmom