Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jun’s Hats?

RBH

Bartender
No word back, I guess? Too bad. Looks like a very small operation but I’d be curious to hear the story.

The wise and powerful wizard GOOGLE gave me this response...

''Internet censorship and surveillance has been tightly implemented in China that block social websites like Gmail, Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and others. The excessive censorship practices of the Great Firewall of China have now engulfed the VPN service providers as well.''

''Internet censorship and surveillance has been tightly implemented in China that block social websites like Gmail, Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and others. The excessive censorship practices of the Great Firewall of China have now engulfed the VPN service providers as well.''
Well, that pretty much kills his business unless he has cultivated a local following.

Mighty44

One Too Many

Well there you go—thanks for sorting that out!

Reactions: RBH
I’m finally got a response:

IMG_9205.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner