Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just received my Aero samples...

Very impressive I must say. The FQHH is indeed manly. Now in see why those pictures of years old jackets are standing on their own!
I got that and some D1 and B3 (including arctic white) as well.
Ultimately, I'd like to get more than one jacket, and being in SoCal, I don't get too many months of cold.
So, wile I really want a sheepskin bomber, I may do one of their FQHH for now as I can wear it throughout the year.
What would you guys suggest, style-wise for a large (6-4, 240 lbs) guy?
I see lots of fellas here with trim figgers, and I am no longer such. But I am not out of shape or fat, just big.
Thanks for any input...

Edward

Bartender
Drop Amanda a line with your measurements and some general information about what you want; she knows their product range inside out and will be able to advise you on what will work for you. If you are a larger build and don't narrow in much at the waist, you might find one of the more fifties-leaning designs, like the Highwayman, would work better for you than something very fitted like a Thirties Halfbelt.

Drop Amanda a line with your measurements and some general information about what you want; she knows their product range inside out and will be able to advise you on what will work for you. If you are a larger build and don't narrow in much at the waist, you might find one of the more fifties-leaning designs, like the Highwayman, would work better for you than something very fitted like a Thirties Halfbelt.

Thank you Edward! Thankfully, I was looking at just that. that FQHH is amazing. I see why some smaller guys may not want it though. It probably scales better to a guy like me that's nearly as large as the horse that donated it ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoEllis