Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just rode in...

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Good morning, gentlemen. After checking out the Lounge for about a month and reading hundreds of the posts, I decided to join and hope to be a part of this interesting group. I am well taken by the knowledge, the help to newcomers, and most of all, the courtesy and civility displayed by each of you. I have learned much, and hope to learn more about hats and hatters. While I have worn them for years, mostly Open Roads and Stetsons both in the western style, I have also accumulated and now wear many different styles including fedoras, a homburg, and a bowler. Those really make you stand out here in Texas! Thanks for everything I have gleaned so far, and I look forward to much more. Thanks!

HatMagnet

Familiar Face
Welcome from another western style fan! Although You should be warned,hang around here awhile and You'll realize that You really need a few Fedoras too. :eek:

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Welcome to the lounge! Almost thought that was paladin press for a minute there. By your profile you like cigars so you should check out the connoisseur section too.:)

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
You are right as rain.

A Dr. asked Jethro do you have any brothers? Jethro thought a minute and said no, but my sister does!

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks for the welcome! I am excited to be corresponding with you all. Gene, I have really enjoyed some of the older threads where you talked about replacing and sewing sweatbands, and the other work you do on your hats. And Indycop, I will indeed check out the Connoisseur area. I saw that I missed the Laphroig debate (too bad; it is my favorite Islay Single). Thanks again, everyone.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Welcome to the Lounge from a relatively new guy myself. Great screen name by the way, has to be my favorite western show :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21