Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just Stopping By to Say Hi!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
I was just thinking about you as I was scrolling through some old posts. Hope you are well!
And I was just thinking about you as I was composing a reply to Atticus Finch. Both of you brought much to this forum, people move on of course, we all do. Change of job, change of address, life is like that. But it's good that you have both put your head around the door. I do hope that you can stay awhile.

Honestly, I'd been gone so long, I was a little embarrassed to come back. I wasn't sure if anyone would know who I was anymore!
And I was just thinking about you as I was composing a reply to Atticus Finch. Both of you brought much to this forum, people move on of course, we all do. Change of job, change of address, life is like that. But it's good that you have both put your head around the door. I do hope that you can stay awhile.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Embarrassed Tom? Nobody here is going to demand a letter from your mother explaining your absence. I jest, of course, but The Lounge is a broad church that caters for many a taste.

Spats, here in The Lounge, are worn on shoes and boots. In other forums spats are a falling out. Like all members here, you are always welcome. Just come and go as the mood takes you, same for you, Atticus Finch, I do hope that we 'see' more of you both.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner