Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

One of the Regulars
Shooter said:
rt1_zpsbbghhx2w.jpg

You did a fine job on that hat. It looks great!

projectthx138

New in Town
Shooter,

Maybe I should just pay you to do my hat................. :) And I'm not kidding either................ ;) That hat you did is freaking AMAZING and I would be VERY PROUD to wear that EVERYDAY............. :)

I so miss this show.......... :( Now, I'm just going around buying up clothes that match Raylan's or VERY CLOSE to his wardrobe. I am going to do a photo shoot (having my son take photos of me as I would NEVER pay someone to take my photo unless my wife drags me down to get the family photo taken............ LOL) with me wearing and posing as Raylan. If you guys want I will post the photos here but if not I will just post them on my It Was Justified Facebook page. Just so everyone knows, I wear these clothes all the time and my Glock 17 is in my Raylan Holster at ALL TIMES as I carry everyday (gotta love Kansas.......... :cool:). Crazy thing is I have actually had women at the mall (I was out X-Mas shopping) come up to me and ask me where I bought my clothes and if I have ever seen the tv show Justified................. :p I just smile and say I think I have seen a few episodes.............. ;)

I have two MAJOR PIECES missing from my wardrobe. First is the Hat. I have the Stetson Carson but it just doesn't have the look I want so I really don't wear it. The second piece is Raylan's Jean Jacket. I have a jacket that is VERY CLOSE but it's just not 100%.

Well, I am so glad to see this thread back up and running and I love reading all of your post and looking at all of your Raylan Hats............ :)

Talk to you guys soon!

projectthx138

New in Town
You did a fine job on that hat. It looks great!
Where did you get the holster? I'd like one for my 1911...

Hey gtdean48,

I will give a quick history lesson on Raylan's Holster. In the very first episode Raylan carries a Colt stainless enhanced officers 1911. This is the pistol where at Ava's table he shoots Boyd with. In the very first scene Raylan uses a Sig P226 to shoot Tommy Bucks (holster unknown as they never really showed it).........................

pix314489458_zpszo7de99z.jpg

Not sure what holster Raylan used for this pistol but I think it might have been a Galco CCP Paddle Holster???

After the first episode Raylan goes to the Glock 17 (9mm) even though he Raylan says he carries a .45 (which would be a Glock 21) it's really a 9mm. This is the pistol Raylan carries through out the rest of the series. Now when Raylan went to the Glock his first holster was a Bianchi 59 Special Agent paddle holster.........................

Bianchi%2059%20Special%20Agent%20Paddle%20Holster_zpsilwtr1mu.jpg

After the first season Raylan stops wearing the Bianchi holster as from what I hear the show was not happy with them so then enters Raylan's NEW CUSTOM Paddle Holster.................................

DSCF4965_zpstksspdal.jpg

This holster was and is still made by Alfonso Of Hollywood (http://www.alfonsosgunleather.com/). You can get this holster made and shipped to you for around $200. They will make it for any type of pistol you need to carry. Really nice guy/people to deal with.............. :) Just tell them that you want Raylan's Holster from Justified.................. ;)

Well I hope I didn't bore anybody to death on this subject................ :rolleyes:

Until next time, take care....... :cool:

projectthx138

New in Town
Packing a Glock, too! My hat's off to you, sir. And I'd love to see pics of you in your Raylan gear.

Thanks 007........... :) Yeah, I really never carried Glock before as I have always carried a 1911 but man what a weight difference this pistol is compared to my 1911. Half the time I do not even know that I am carrying it because it is so light and I have 18 hollow points loaded in the pistol................ :eek:

I will be more than happy to show my collection on here I just don't want guys to think I am hijacking this thread............ :oops:

Talk to you soon

Reactions: 007

Bolero

A-List Customer
Just viewing the series for the first time,,,thru with 1st year...
Totally awesome TO is awesome as Raglan, good writers, some very unusual stories.
The Stetson is awesome and looks good on Raglan.
My local Library has all the DVD's for all 6 years...

Reactions: RJR

projectthx138

New in Town
Hey Guys,

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year................. :)

Here is a few photos of me wearing one of my Raylan outfits. The hat is a Stetson Carson Silverbelly that I tried to reshape to match the season 6 hat. I am not happy with it at all (Brim is to big) so at the present time I am having one of my favorite Raylan Hat's CUSTOM MADE. Yes, I will post photos of this NEW hat when it comes in.................... ;)

20160108_191116_HDR_zps59a4f186.jpg
20160108_191041_HDR_zpsayqghq60.jpg
20160108_191147_HDR_zpsxkzkcvat.jpg
20160108_191659_HDR_zpskocg3ojz.jpg
20160108_191453_HDR_zpsnsccuhsu.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points