Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JW Hats , its with a heavy heart , I inform you Jim lost his wife yesterday

majormoore

Vendor
Jim, (JW ) called me this morning and informed me that his wife Joyce, passed away yesterday morning. She had been ill these last couple of years.

He wanted me to hear this from him, because he and his wife thought alot of me he said.

So I hope each of you will think of him these next few days as he tries to come to terms with her passing

Major Moore

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
I'm so sad to hear. Loosing a member of the close family is the hardest task, we ever face. It takes time and effort to turn sorrow of loosing around to gratitude of having known the person for many years. I sincerely hope for JW, he will succeed. May Joyce rest in peace - and may Jim after all come to terms with enjoying the memories in grateful happiness.

CaramelSmoothie

Practically Family
I am not sure if I have ever conversed with Jim on here, but please send him my condolences. He will now have to go through the grieving process but let him know the Lounge is thinking about him. Death sucks.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Wow...to outlive a child or a spouse would have be the worse experience in one's life. I couldn't begin to imagine. My very best to JW.

John Galt

Vendor
I am deeply saddened by this news. I will be sending a card, but I know from personal experience that it hurts just to read them. It does help, though, to know people care.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto