Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*Keeper* leather utility jacket photos.....

Dav

One Too Many
Steerhide Cheyenne
IMG_1351.jpg

Horsehide Highwayman
IMG_0735.jpg

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
Hoosierdaddy: I don´t know if I ever told you, but i love that steerhide halfbelt you have, the special hide and with that amazing lining makes it imho a spectacular jacket!! So beautiful and cool and useful all at the same time.

Hoosierdaddy: I don´t know if I ever told you, but i love that steerhide halfbelt you have, the special hide and with that amazing lining makes it imho a spectacular jacket!! So beautiful and cool and useful all at the same time.

Thanks Griff
It is a size larger than what I normally wear...allowing for the heavy somewhat stiff blanket lining. The buckskinlike steer is also heavy..and with a slight suedy finish that will brush from light to dark antiquing..although not nappy like true suede.
HD

jopi109

New in Town
Hello All

I've been lurking around the Fedora Lounge for a while but never been inspired to post - until now!

There are some beautiful jackets on this thread so I thought I'd add a couple of of pics of mine and also want to say thanks to the FL members for sharing such a wealth of knowledge.

Highwayman FQHH (fresh out of the box)

P3310003.jpg

The same Highwayman after about a month

P8120014.jpg

and my 1930's Halfbelt FQHH

PC190008.jpg

Both definite 'keepers' (especially since the price went up a while ago :()

Last edited:

jack miranda

A-List Customer
My Superior Flight Apparel modified M-1941/half-belt.

This jacket in rich hh became my favorite the moment it arrived. It is almost the only leather jacket I wear in the year since I got it. You can see why, I think.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
One That Got Away

Not really a keeper since I've long since sold it, but wish now that I hadn't! If you look by my left hand you will see my Vietnam era G1, it was pretty ragged, and the bottom of the zipper was comming undone, but a great jacket. Sold it for $100 in the 90s, I still have an 80s G1, but not the same. Oh, as for the look on my face, I had a piece of safety wire in my finger but didn't dare let go of the drain plug, since it is a pain to start!
LastScan.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112