Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Knit replacement

Toto1234

Familiar Face
Do you guys know where could I buy knit replacements for a B10 and a A2 jacket ? Sleeves are kind of short on these jackets and I would like to replace the existing knits by ones that would be a little bit longer.

Thanks

Toto1234

Familiar Face
the ones he sells look like the regular size. I would like to find cuffs that are a little bit longer.

I actually have a Cockit G1 jacket that have 3 1/2 inches long knit cuff, so I know they exist.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
the ones he sells look like the regular size. I would like to find cuffs that are a little bit longer.

I actually have a Cockit G1 jacket that have 3 1/2 inches long knit cuff, so I know they exist.

All you know from that example is that Cockpit make long knits. Their stuff is synthetic and not accurate but maybe they will sell you a set of long knits?

Toto1234

Familiar Face
Not looking for accuracy
Just want to see if can save my jacket by adding an inch to the sleeves

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Talk to Shaul at U.S Authentic. The G-1 that he made for me has abnormally long knits (3.5”) which I absolutely hate. Never imagined that someone would be looking for this, but since you are he may be able to help you out.

Flying Tigers

New in Town
Do you guys know where could I buy knit replacements for a B10 and a A2 jacket ? Sleeves are kind of short on these jackets and I would like to replace the existing knits by ones that would be a little bit longer.

Thanks
Hi! Total 1234, try this company from Japan - MASH. I ve deal with them in the past. Their service was great and they reply you promptly.
Here is the link to their website: http://www.mash-japan.co.jp/oversea/index.cgi

Hope that helps!

Brettafett

One Too Many
Where are you based Toto?
I second all the above. Both Larry over at Flight Jacket knits (lb4041j on Ebay) and MASH make good knit.
I have recently done this exercise with my AVI G-1, still have to 'propper' post pics, juts got it back. Had knits from Larry installed. You can have them installed so they do sit a bit further out and longer. Won't get an inch. These now sit very much like my Cockpit G-1's knits did, but these are of better quality. My sleeves are now a very comfortable length.
IMG_20181022_125046004.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko