Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Koreana the Indian giver

Koreana

Familiar Face
If you guys missed the thread from the first FL, I just wanted to tell you guys that I will take back version 1.0(the hangers from MKs BBQ) and upgrade them to version 2.0. Primered, painted, change of chains, and hopefully a better hook. If you guys want to keep keep them as is, I have no problem with that. Of course you can upgrade them yourselves. Respond and PM me. Thanks!

Jun

Dr. J

Familiar Face
My 1.0 is green with envy hanging next to my new 2.0! Great job! These hangers are sweet! MK, thanks for the tip regarding the car! This hanger is perfect for hanging jackets while traveling!

Regards and thanks to Koreana!

Dr. J

mmarosy

One of the Regulars
Speaking as someone who has a little Cherokee blood running through his viens, I find this topic to be...

... very generous on behalf of the manufacturer! ;)

Definitely the mark of a true gentleman to an upgrade gratis. Bill Gates should take a note.:D

I just hope you're finding a good home for all those wayward version 1.0-s.

Mike

PrettyBigGuy

A-List Customer
Originally posted by Dr. J
My 1.0 is green with envy hanging next to my new 2.0! Great job! These hangers are sweet! MK, thanks for the tip regarding the car! This hanger is perfect for hanging jackets while traveling!

Regards and thanks to Koreana!

Dr. J

Hey Doc, it's no wonder your expo hasn't softened up yet if you are hanging it up in your car instead of wearing it when you drive!

Thanx again for the new hanger Koreana (BTW whatever happened to One Coll Asian?)
PBG

Koreana

Familiar Face
Spec-wise the 1.0s are the same. The upgrade is a better chain, a beautiful hook, and a paint job. As for One Cool Asian... I killed him. He was of no use to us... But I'm happy you guys are enjoying the hanger. Yet no one has posted pics of it. SUP WIT DAT? Kidding guys. Do it at your "earliest convience".

Dr. J

Familiar Face
Hey Doc, it's no wonder your expo hasn't softened up yet if you are hanging it up in your car instead of wearing it when you drive!

Did I say it was my Expo that was hanging in the car? HUH? DID I?

Why would I leave it someplace weird like a car?

No Sir, My Expo is safely tucked between my matress and boxspring.

I need professional help...

Michaelson

One Too Many
So, are us folks on the other coast going to find the 1.0 versions in 'Big Lots' stores anytime soon? (grins) Regards. Michaelson

Koreana

Familiar Face
Looks like no ones going to be getting them now. Just got an email from LucasFilm... And if you believe that, you don't know me. :D Michaelson, if you implying/asking if theyre for sale, they are. But for 1.0s... You won't see them anymore, well at least being made. They were a fun prototype that I wanted people to have. Someone should be posting pics of 2.0 soon. Chamorro, PBG, Dr. J, MattDeckard, Rundquist, MK, Sergei or Gobler... Place your bets now. Whos it going to be?

Michaelson

One Too Many
Well, I still have to send PBG some bucks for a Raiders brush, or I'd order one from you right now. He's big enough that I really don't want to get on his bad side, so I best take one thing at a time, then move on. (grins) Regards. Michaelson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy