Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies and Gents from the Lone Star State

DesertDan

One Too Many
I grew up in Lubbock. Graduated from Monterey High School class of '82
Moved to Az. in '83.
I still have many relatives in Tx.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I have no real business posting on here in this thread, so please do forgive me in advance....(in my own defense, however, I have visited Texas, and have stopped along the route of a few road trips to buy gasoline).

My sense of wanting to say, I have a great respect for the State of Texas, many friends live in Castroville, and Houston area. And if you all do have a gathering please do post some pictures so those of us not fortunate enough to be "Texans" can see how much fun we missed!

Justin B

One Too Many
We can't all be so lucky as to be born under the Lone Star. We forgive you.

Hmm, where to go and what to do. We'd talked about going to that jazz club not long ago. I'd still be up for that, or whatever someone else throws out.

ThemThereEyes

One of the Regulars
Hey y'all! Joanne here from Texas! Grew up a bit in Galveston, most of it though in League City, and now down the road from NASA. Current excitement about town is the mock up shuttle (sigh).
Just spotted this thread and wanted to say, "hey." :) *and my, what a lovely day out it is today*

JohnRutherford

New in Town
Another Texan in the house! I'm from Groves, a suburb of Port Arthur, and the classic American small town, lots of churches and football....and a lot of people who know zippity-do-dah about good fashion. Any loungers that live around me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran