Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies and Xmas Gift-Minded Gents: Cashmere Cardigan with Fox Collar (Barney's NY)

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi Ladies!

For sale or trade I have this amazing cable knit cashmere cardigan with real fox trim that I got at Barney's New York several years ago. It was marked down from something like a zillion dollars because it was missing several of its genuine MOP buttons. Currently, 2 of 5 are there. It has rarely been worn because frankly I am a bit squeamish about fur.

It is the best quality cashmere you can get, cable knit no less, with fox, and I am offering it here for $50. However, I did pay a lot more than that for it, so if there's interest by more than one person, I will allow competing offers. ;)

Gents, this might be a good Xmas present, btw.

DSCN0946.jpg

DSCN0947.jpg

DSCN0951.jpg

DSCN0953.jpg

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Anyone interested in this for less, or for trade? The cashmere is amazing, and if no one wants it I might just see about having the fur removed.

Apple Annie

New in Town
Oh no, don't remove the fur.

It says it's a medium - is it a big medium or a small medium; how big is it in dress sizes?

I may possibly be interested (I'm doing all my Xmas shopping at the moment and I know someone who loves all things cashmere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy