Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ladies clothes: wide legged pants (larger size), vtg split skirt dress

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Vintage 50s red and grey striped cotton dress with split skirt! Great for casual wear, outdoors, or any time you don't want to worry about your skirt blowing around. Sherry Kent of Dallas, front zipper and button closure, original belt in excellent condition. Bust 38" (I am a 36" and I wouldn't recommend this dress for anyone larger), Waist 28", Hips free. Bodice length 16.5" (it's kind of short waisted - check your measurements!). $15 + shipping
splitskirt2.jpg

DSCF0765.jpg

splitskirt.jpg

DSCF0760.jpg

Moda International for Victoria's Secret wide legged slacks w/ cuffs, front pockets, single back pocket, belt loops. Poly/viscose/spandex (they have a tiny bit of stretch), dry clean only. These have a wonderful drape to them and a very nice, relaxed fit. They are not high-waisted, but sit just below the natural waist - definitely not low-rise! Waist 34", Rise 10", Inseam 28", leg opening 20". $12 + shipping
DSCF0769.jpg

DSCF0773-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany