Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies Globe Trotting Hat?

What do you think of this as a Ladies Globe Trotting Hat?

• I love your fashion style, let's do it baby!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oh no! Too dainty for me!

• For a 2 second photo I can go either way.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Ok ladies, I've burned my eyes out a few times trying to find the Globe Trotting Hat thread over in the Display Case. Then I realized it's in the Steamer Trunk.

Should we move it to the DC or somehow correct our previous posts HERE, or will this post suffice? :p
Nikki

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Whew! The address sheet had TN, but then I saw your avatar and I freaked, lol! Glad it got there! Isn't it exciting!
Nikki

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
ohairas said:
Ok ladies, I've burned my eyes out a few times trying to find the Globe Trotting Hat thread over in the Display Case. Then I realized it's in the Steamer Trunk.

Should we move it to the DC or somehow correct our previous posts HERE, or will this post suffice? :p
Nikki

Thanks for asking. A Bartender, Lady Day, started that thread, so let's leave it where it is, ok?

VB

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
The thread is in the steamer trunk, because that is where you put pictures of your travels. The hat is traveling all over the world. I felt it appropriate :)

LD

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Lady Day said:
The thread is in the steamer trunk, because that is where you put pictures of your travels. The hat is traveling all over the world. I felt it appropriate :)

LD

No biggie, I just wanted to bring it up so everyone would know were to look, as there was some confusion is all. :p It's certainly the appropriate place, just the Display Case was getting named by mistake.
Nikki

Nashoba

One Too Many
ohairas said:
Whew! The address sheet had TN, but then I saw your avatar and I freaked, lol! Glad it got there! Isn't it exciting!
Nikki

I'll be in Atl later this week. And when I posted I'd gotten the box I hadn't opened it yet.....I just did....Nikki, I don't know what to say. It's beautiful! I'll name her Ohairas (all my wolves get names) and she'll live year 'round in the wolf den (our guest bedroom where all my collected wolves go) but once a year she'll have a place of honor on the Christmas tree that goes in that room. Thank you so much, it was so sweet of you and I will treasure it!

Nashoba

One Too Many
Miss Brill said:
Don't forget to pose in front of the horse statues on Belle Meade Boulevard (or just take a picture of them).

ooooh, another place to add to the list! :eusa_doh: James is going to cringe tomorrow when he sees 'the list'...muahahahahaha

princessofcandl

One of the Regulars
Vintage Betty said:
I have sent two notifications to princessofcandl, and there has been no reply, so I am posting this publicly.

Princessofcandl, please post photos of your Alamo visit in this thread. I am holding your prize until your photo(s) are uploaded, as I understand how you could be confused with the posted instructions.

Vintage Betty

First off .... Thanks to Ada for helping out. Hehehe... my brain doesn't work too well right now. Ok... so lets try this.

vintagehat.jpg

I hope that works. I'll go and post it on the other page too now. Sorry for the delay. Believe it or not this is my first log in to FL since Christmas. And why???

babymartinez036.jpg

We finally got a call on 12/28 for our first little foster child. We are hoping to foster-to-adopt. He came to us at 1 day old. So we are still adjusting. Sorry again for the delay, wish us luck, and thanks!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
princessofcandl said:
We finally got a call on 12/28 for our first little foster child. We are hoping to foster-to-adopt. He came to us at 1 day old. So we are still adjusting. Sorry again for the delay, wish us luck, and thanks!

Congragumilations on the new edition! :eusa_clap

LD

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Nashoba said:
I'll be in Atl later this week. And when I posted I'd gotten the box I hadn't opened it yet.....I just did....Nikki, I don't know what to say. It's beautiful! I'll name her Ohairas (all my wolves get names) and she'll live year 'round in the wolf den (our guest bedroom where all my collected wolves go) but once a year she'll have a place of honor on the Christmas tree that goes in that room. Thank you so much, it was so sweet of you and I will treasure it!

Glad you like it and that it didn't break! You can drop the S on the end of Ohairas if you want, lol... just that Ohaira was taken on another group already so I added the S. That's so sweet of you to name her that! Would love to see your collection some time!
Nikki

Nashoba

One Too Many
ohairas said:
Glad you like it and that it didn't break! You can drop the S on the end of Ohairas if you want, lol... just that Ohaira was taken on another group already so I added the S. That's so sweet of you to name her that! Would love to see your collection some time!
Nikki

Lol Done! James almost threw it away when he was picking up papers it's so light lol. I'll have to take pictures of the den...real sly like, my puppies are shy ;)

And congrats Princess!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot