Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BIDDING IS CLOSED: The Ladies Globe-Trotting Hat!

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
BIDDING IS NOW CLOSED
SEE BELOW FOR WINNING BIDDER!

After travelling across the entire United States and through multiple wonderful countries, I am pleased to be offering the sale of The Ladies Globe Trotting Hat!

And see ALL the amazing, beautiful women who wore the hat here. Here's some teaser shots from around the world.

greetingsfromsf.jpg

l_8d3ec867f1328f2f0373c2fff92fdb98.jpg

GraumannsShortClara.jpg

1465510489_5bcb8aacf9.jpg

MCF01a.jpg

2149279315_f5b86e3154.jpg

IMG_9079-2.jpg

Page_1-1.jpg

Are you aware that there were over 16,500 page views of these beautiful ladies and this amazing hat? And that's not even counting the discussion thread - that's just people looking at the pictures!

globe_hat1.JPG

globe_hat2.JPG

All proceeds from this sale benefit the American Cancer Society, and all the proceeds from this hat will be given to my local office of the American Cancer Society, which warns people about sun and skin cancer. Read more about their efforts here: www.cancer.org

Bidding starts at $10 US and the auction ends November 10, Midnight PST. Shipping is free from the last lovely lady who is currently holding the Globe Trotting Hat in Europe to the winning bidder.

Enjoy a beautiful hat and contribute to a great cause at the same time. Aren't you or your special someone worth it?

Vintage Betty

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
I will start the bidding...

... at $50.00! -- A great cause and a wonderful adventure. Thanks, to VB for all you've done!

Oh, and my bid is a binding contribution, no matter who wins!

Vintage Betty

Zemke Fan said:
... at $50.00! -- A great cause and a wonderful adventure. Thanks, to VB for all you've done!

WOW! You just made my night Zemke Fan! I'm stunned and amazed! :eek: I'm so excited! Thank you! :cheers1: (If anyone else wants to write out a check to the American Cancer Society and send it to me, I can get you a donation receipt).

I just finished writing the American Cancer Society contact and she is very excited to see this auction. She wants to thank each and every person for contributing to this auction, and so do I. You all are appreciated. :)

Vintage Betty

carter

I'll Lock Up
I've never, ever seen the Men's Globe Trotting Hat :)rolleyes:) which seems to appear only occasionally from some dark recess where it lingers in consternation that it's journey moves at a snail's pace. It's EMBARASSING! :eek: :eek: :eek:

If we cannot move the men's hat expeditiously [huh] , let's at least support the Ladies! ;) :)

$100.00 is the bid!

Kim_B

Practically Family
How exciting! Thanks to the lovely Vintage Betty for organizing this fun experience and a chance for us Loungettes to meet up as we hand-off the hat. It was a pleasure and a treat to participate and I hope we can do something like this again in the near future!

Vintage Betty

Congratulations to the most wonderful CARTER, who put forth the winning bid! :eusa_clap

And a big THANK YOU to ZEMKE FAN who also pledged $50 to the American Cancer Society. :eusa_clap

I will be contacting each of you in the next few days with instructions on how to pay my local American Cancer Society. Carter, I will also need a shipping address for the hat.

Thank you both for a wonderful fundraiser for a great cause!:D

I sincerely thank BOTH of you and appreciate you too! :cheers1:

Warmly,
Vintage Betty

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
My apologies for being so late in response... the hat went incahoots for a while, and then so did I, lol!

Carter, thank your for your generous bid/donation! :eusa_clap
And thanks again Betty for putting this all together! [angel]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn