Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies Globe Trotting Hat?

What do you think of this as a Ladies Globe Trotting Hat?

• I love your fashion style, let's do it baby!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oh no! Too dainty for me!

• For a 2 second photo I can go either way.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ladies-

I've been looking over the men's hat thread and have been VERY jealous of their Globe Trotting Hat.

Anyone interested in creating a Woman's Globe Trotting Hat? I'll donate the hat.

Here's how it works: Each person receives the hat, wears it to an interesting location in their vicinity, takes a photo, posts the photo on the Lounge and sends the hat off to the next person. I think there's a time limit for keeping the hat (2 weeks or so?). Bonus points if you can meet the next wearer of the Globe Trotting Hat and HAND them the hat with a photo for the lounge.

I'm going to close this thread on August 15, so if you want to be part of the Official Fedora Lounge Ladies Globe Trotting Hat Experience, sign up before that date!

Vintage Betty

Interested so far (Grouped Alaphabetically in order of region)

Lady Day - San Francisco, CA
Vintage Betty - Silicon Valley, CA

Kim B - NW IN

imoldfashioned - Boston MA
Kitty T - Boston MA

Nashoba - Middle TN
Texasgirl - Dallas, TX

Tamamiko

One of the Regulars
Sounds like fun. The only thing I'd be a little leery about was the hygiene factor... Not to be a downer, but even the cleanest folks can get bugs.

Vintage Betty

I was thinking of donating a one-size fits all straw hat, not a felt hat. It's a little more fragile, but it will fit everyone.

Vintage Betty

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Oooh, that sounds like a grand time! I have a lot of hair (and a big head) :eek: so make it a topper or a headband type of hat if possible :)

cant wait!

LD

Vintage Betty

Yes, I have a bunch of small straw toppers I don't use, circa 1920-1930. Fairly plain and simple, I can see one person putting it on with the front tilted up, another person placing it on the head to one side.

Not the most sturdy hat to be shipping worldwide, but it will fit all hat sizes.

Vintage Betty

Vintage Betty

Anyone is allowed to join the Official Fedora Lounge Ladies Globe Trotting Hat Experience, as long as they realize that a photo and some postage costs are involved in sending the hat to the next person on the list.

I'll update the list with all the new ladies shortly.

Vintage Betty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari