Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies Globe Trotting Hat?

What do you think of this as a Ladies Globe Trotting Hat?

• I love your fashion style, let's do it baby!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oh no! Too dainty for me!

• For a 2 second photo I can go either way.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
princessofcandl said:
babymartinez036.jpg

Best excuse I've heard of for a late pic since this contest started! What wonderful news!

Thanks for the repost and CONGRATULATIONS to the entire family!

Princessofcandl, Nashoba & Ohairas, your gifts are being shipped today. If I've missed anyone, please PM me.

Great job everyone!

Vintage Betty

epr25

Practically Family
Hi all I just wanted to let you know that I have recieved the hat. I am not sure how to do the photos. It's supposed to be 7 this weekend as the high? For sure an indoor local!

Kim_B

Practically Family
I'm anxious to post my photo, but I don't want to jump the gun! Epr25 was with me, and technically before me as she handed the hat off to me...:p

She is a delightful gal - I hope we have more opportunities to meet up! :)

leaette

A-List Customer
that's a really nice little sitting area. wouldn't mind having something like that in my house. you girls look really nice.
it's super cold here too. it was like 4 degrees yesterday morning. since i'm getting the hat next, i'll have to think of some inside places. and it figures that the only dress i have that matches this hat is a thin summer one.

epr25

Practically Family
I know I had the same problem. A large majority of my wardrobe is for more mild weather. Plus for some reason I don't have any blue besides navy?

leaette

A-List Customer
my problem is that i don't dress vintage that much. i'm more of a vintage collector. i have tons of costume jewelry, but i wear it with my modern clothing. i have tons of scarves too, but same situation.

i do have a few dresses but i had a baby in May and my hips and stomach refuse to go back to normal so pretty much all my vintage clothing won't fit anymore.

and i do have a lot of dark blues too. ahhaha. wonder why that is.

leaette

A-List Customer
i am going to take my pictures on saturday. i need a photographer and a baby holder. so hubby will have to come along and he works during the week.
i just hope the weather cooperates. it's been bitterly cold here but it's supposed to go up to 50 today! and 25 tomorrow! insane.

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Just change the photo to black and white with whatever photo editing software you have and no one will ever know if your dress matches the hat. lol

leaette

A-List Customer
hmmm good idea!
now that i'm thinking....i don't have any winter dresses (vintage or modern) anyway.

my closet is in sad shape. i need a whole wardrobe makeover.

i'll just wear my summer vintage dress and freeze. i'll be ok. i have enough padding to keep me warm.

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
BeBopBaby said:
Just change the photo to black and white with whatever photo editing software you have and no one will ever know if your dress matches the hat. lol

That's what I did. Only my camera has a B&W setting right on it, so I didn't have to fiddle with them in a photo editing program. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy