Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ladies items for sale - gloves, bullet bra, dress!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Hey there ladies, I have a few items up on FeeBay.

Fantastic 50s embroidered cherry print gloves - OH HOLD PENDING SALE
117312796_tp.jpg

40s gabardine swing dress - 34" bust, 29" waist
118259495_tp.jpg

And 50s bullet bra, size 36B. ON HOLD PENDING SALE
118239033_tp.jpg

You can view these items at http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsbazzy

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Miss 1940's said:
hey Ill take the BULLET BRA? HOW MUCH?

Will you give me $15 for it? That's about what I paid for it and I never wore it. As soon as you OK, I'll be happy to remove the item from Ebay :)

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Nashoba said:
Hey kitty how much are you hoping to get for the gloves? I want them. Badly ;)

To be honest, I have no idea. I was just hoping they'd fetch a nice price during the current VLV shopping madness. I don't want to get rid of them but really need the money right now. I paid $15 for them. Make me an offer :)

I just listed them last night and they already have 5 watchers, so I just don't know what to do!

playbelle

New in Town
I'm one of those that put the gloves on my watch list! I can't speak for the other watchers, but as lovely as they are, I certainly won't begrudge them going to Nashoba if you two reach a deal here. :D

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
epr25 said:
So is the dress still for sale?

Yes. All these items were listed on Ebay and I pulled items off as people told me they wanted to buy them. This item stayed up because no one contacted me. There's at least one bid on it, so I can't pull it down now, but the price is still very low. I paid $45 for this dress and I'm not expecting it to get anywhere near that on Ebay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff