Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

$ally

One Too Many
RedHotRidinHood said:
Well, Miss Desi, PolkaDot Meggie and myself are the only ones who are taken, the rest of those Chippies are, uh, up for grabs, so to speak.
Michele and I are an item, so that rules us out.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
pgoat... Thank you very much!

PolkadotMeggie... Hehehehe Thank you! I know... I am glad someone understands when I say rAg... not rhag. :-D Heehehe and we share... just not our men.

Diamondback... I shall conquer all! Muhahahahaha and no... I never lose. Ok... so that isn't true... I lose far more than I win, but no one has to know that.

Jovan... I am sorry, but I am saving my last arrow for me and this man.

NewportCustom... Seven Loungers for Seven Chippies... BRILLIANT! And thank you for the exclamation of delight! At least that is what I am going to think you were doing and not an exclimation of disgust.

Amy_jeanne... You are so sweet. :) Heheheh

PennyCarrol... Thank you so much! It was a fun little shoot. :)

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
LolitaHaze said:
*Poster's note. I hope this is ok to post... nothing revealing or suggestive.*

P1130016b.jpg
Geez Louise!I've been shot! Pink and red are surely your colors Lolita,I am now hard pressed to choose between this and your Barbie shoot as my favorite.

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
$ally said:
WOW, Lolita, that's one of your best yet! You just keep getting prettier.

Aw, that's so nice to say, you're such a sweetie! The old grey Mom just ain't what she used to be...

Here are a few more from that day:
2263480793_fa96a04339.jpg

2264220362_b990b74044.jpg

2263432065_8c9c07aa24.jpg

What a stunning group! So,how many gentlemen did you gals give whiplash to on this day? I wonder.

LolitaHaze said:
Diamondback... I shall conquer all! Muhahahahaha and no... I never lose. Ok... so that isn't true... I lose far more than I win, but no one has to know that.
But now everyone here does know, dear lady...:p ;) See what happens when you go up against a highly talented provocateur?:D

Ms. Ruby, I'd bet there were plenty, and that you cause some around your own area too!

As for "deflowering the innocent", Miss Lolita, one would think that as someone who's never even had a serious first kiss that would make me a prime target! (OTOH, us rattlesnakes don't get "charmed" easily... that's a cobra's weakness, not ours! lol )
*slithering off to find a source of warmth*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou