Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Blackjack

One Too Many
Well, I was jesting but meant it as a compliment. Ok, we'll have a "Men of the FL shirtless calendar"!!! I don't think the guys here are gonna stroke about that. Of course In my case, middle age paunch can still be sexy....can't it???? lol :eek:

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Blackjack said:
Well, I was jesting but meant it as a compliment. Ok, we'll have a "Men of the FL shirtless calendar"!!! I don't think the guys here are gonna stroke about that. Of course In my case, middle age paunch can still be sexy....can't it???? lol :eek:

Hehehe I would go for both the Ladies of the Lounge Calendar or the Shirtless Men of the Lounge Calendar... Heck! I'd go for the Ladies of the Lounge with the Shirtless Men of the Lounge Calendar! lol

Jovan

Suspended
Know what's even more vintage correct? Having our chests shaved... with straight razors! :eek: We could even paint on a few playful "love taps" of blood in with the cream. Or have them be real wounds, whichever works.

Joli7211

Familiar Face
PolkaDotMeggie said:
lol lol lol

Who is going to hold their hands when we get down to business? They LOOK brave... but just wait til we start stirring the hot wax.

I think it'd be more authentic with straight razors and shaving soap suds & brush... ;) :D I'd be up for that.lol :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou