Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

gluegungeisha

Practically Family
I get a little loopy when I've been cleaning for too long.

2353426850_78b3c0dcf0.jpg

alexandra

Practically Family
Thank you drjones, I appreciate your compliment. I once had a stranger say "You eyes are beautiful I would wish to eat them so their beauty could be inside me." That kind of stranger compliment is unsettling but yours was quite nice.

I would have posted a more stereotypical vintage shot to fit in but I decided to post the most recent picture I have which is yesterdays. It's far more up to the minute, CNN and all that.

drjones

A-List Customer
*ticker tape sound here*

alexandra said:
Thank you drjones, I appreciate your compliment. I once had a stranger say "You eyes are beautiful I would wish to eat them so their beauty could be inside me." That kind of stranger compliment is unsettling but yours was quite nice.

I would have posted a more stereotypical vintage shot to fit in but I decided to post the most recent picture I have which is yesterdays. It's far more up to the minute, CNN and all that.

"now with up to the minute eyes....its alexandra". :)

DRJONES

alexandra

Practically Family
Ha! Thank you. I'm not so sure about that, but I HAVE noticed that there's a shocking number of attractive females on this forum.

drjones

A-List Customer
not quite

Pink Dahlia said:
Is this guy the luckiest guy in the world?

P1130380b.jpg

I do believe his belt buckle holds the answer to that question.

nah...i know another fellow from that evening who had several women in a picture with him that were stunners. :D

hmmm who WAS that? *thinks hard*

DRJONES

alexandra

Practically Family
drjones said:
"now with up to the minute eyes....its alexandra". :)

DRJONES

I guess in retrospect that would be a pretty ineffective news program haha. My bad. Not that the news is filled with entirely relevant things, though!

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Gorgeous pics ladies!!
Daisy, I love the jungle photo!
Goldwyn, adorable bunny! I want to do one like that!!
Pink, great pic of you girls.
Welcome Alexandra~ you DO have gorgeous eyes!

The girls seemed to like this one in the eyebrow thread, I thought I looked rediculous, trying to do the Viv/Scarlett thing with my brows. But after playing around with photoshop, it's not so bad, lol!
Nikki
2360630738_9a976140d0.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran