Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

MissHannah

One Too Many
Thank you for all your lovely lovely comments - I gotta say you people are great for my little ego.

And just for the record, yes I have bad hair days at least twice a week and I have bad face days all the time!!

alexandra

Practically Family
MissHannah said:
Thank you for all your lovely lovely comments - I gotta say you people are great for my little ego.

And just for the record, yes I have bad hair days at least twice a week and I have bad face days all the time!!

Ugh bad face days are the worst! So much worse than bad hair days.

MissHannah

One Too Many
I know! It's like some days I get up and look in the mirror and I swear it's a different face! All the things I don't like leap out at me larger than life in a way that is hard to ignore. It drives me nuts!

Edward

Bartender
TheKitschGoth said:
Yeah, there was a lot of giggling before the movie related jokes even started. Although there was a girl behind me who would laugh extra hard at the movie jokes, and then complain that she didn't get it when people laughed at the new jokes [huh]

Heh. There's always somebody has to make a show of 'look at me, i know all this better than you do,' eh... always funny when they get thrown by something new. ;)

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
pretty faythe said:
april23downloads067.jpg

Lovely again!

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Thanks SamMarlowPI. I got a kick out of posting those in the "Ladies of the Lounge" thread since I wasn't acting very ladylike. They make me laugh a lot, I hope the same goes for my fellow loungers ;)

alexandra

Practically Family
MissHannah said:
I know! It's like some days I get up and look in the mirror and I swear it's a different face! All the things I don't like leap out at me larger than life in a way that is hard to ignore. It drives me nuts!

Yeah. Sometimes I'm having such a bad face day that I can't even tell what's wrong with my face, just that it looks bad. And then everyone is like "You look fine" and I'm like "Leave me alone! I'm having a bad face day! Do you not understand me?!"

lol

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
alexandra said:
everyone is like "You look fine" and I'm like "Leave me alone! I'm having a bad face day! Do you not understand me?!"

lol

my sense of humor would respond with, "fine, look like that..." lol believe me i would not mean it...i love sarcasm...

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Alright, here's a pretty recent one of me. This was taken at the Cullen Davis mansion. In the 70s, Cullen Davis had the most expensive murder trial to date, when he was accused of shooting his soon-to-be-ex-wife Priscilla, her daughter, a friend, and Priscilla's boyfriend, at the mansion. The daughter and boyfriend died at the scene, Priscilla survived, Cullen was acquitted and still lives in Fort Worth. The house has been a restaurant, a church, and is currently a special events facility. For the most part, the home has been sitting vacant. When I heard it was going to be open for gallery night, I couldn't get there fast enough. lol

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/not_guilty/t_cullen_davis/index.html

I'm such a dork that I was totally stoked to be there, and kept taking pictures at every turn. Yes, I'm weird.

8y7w4h.jpg

This one was taken earlier the same night, as we were opening up a WWI exhibit at a local museum:
2cfaalg.jpg

I'm dressed horrible in this one, no makeup, and the hair is bad - but it is a fun one. This is in front of "Heron Castle" here in Fort Worth. The castle was built in the late 1930s, and was owned by Vultee Aircraft from 1944-1954, and used to entertain visiting dignitaries and businessmen. Jimmy Stewart stayed there during the filming of "Strategic Air Command" and I've heard that Eisenhower also stayed there. Now, the home is vacant and derelict - and under heavy surveillance by the FWPD.

2d1pzlc.jpg

LadyStardust

Practically Family
How exciting, fortworthgal! You look THE picture of happiness! :)

And now, I figure the thread can only stand so many lovely, beautiful women before it overloads, so I take it upon myself to lower the standard.
dscn4705ec0vd2.jpg

No, I normally do not pose. :eek: I'll try to have a normal picture up soon. :eek:

alexandra

Practically Family
SamMarlowPI said:
my sense of humor would respond with, "fine, look like that..." lol believe me i would not mean it...i love sarcasm...

I only like people who can both make fun and be made fun of, so good. Good I say, your sarcasm is welcomed in my presence!

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
LadyStardust said:
... And now, I figure the thread can only stand so many lovely, beautiful women before it overloads, so I take it upon myself to lower the standard ...

dscn4705ec0vd2.jpg

Lower? I think not. If anything you have just raised the standard!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff