Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

frijoli

One of the Regulars
Darhling said:
showing off my whipping cream skills by hand.

IMG_0680.jpg

And no cake without a little Asti.. this takes force and thus makes it impossible for me to smile naturally! So sorry..

IMG_0694.jpg

Gulp!

GWD

One Too Many
Darhling said:
showing off my whipping cream skills by hand.

IMG_0680.jpg

And no cake without a little Asti.. this takes force and thus makes it impossible for me to smile naturally! So sorry..

IMG_0694.jpg

Oh Darhling! You are just too cute, if only I weren't old, married and 4000 miles away.

grey ghost

One of the Regulars
Me on my knees..................:):):)

WOW<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I could see why guys might be intimidated by you

you are stunning....(purly respectful)

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
grey ghost said:
Me on my knees..................:):):)

WOW<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I could see why guys might be intimidated by you

you are stunning....(purly respectful)

Well thank you so very much for your kind compliments and the same to GWD, Frijoli & Slim.

.. But, am I intimidating? oh noo..

Beowulf67

One of the Regulars
ShooShooBaby said:
haha, no competition, so no! it's just for fun :)

Gentlemen, I call this meeting to order....
We must now vote on the Sexyist Cyclist in Portland. All nominations have been turned in and they are:
1: ShooShooBaby
2:
3:

All in favor of ShooShooBaby signify by raised hands
All opposed (crickets chirping)

The AYES have it! Congratulations ShooShooBaby it is now official :eusa_clap
:cheers1:

Let me be the first to offer my most sincere congratulations. :D

alexandra

Practically Family
ShortClara said:
Alexandra, I am seriously girl crushing on you – you seem to have such a pretty-but-bad-ass attitude. Just awesome.

This is the most fabulous thing I've heard all week. You are now my hero. Let's ride off into the sunset!

ShortClara

One Too Many
alexandra said:
This is the most fabulous thing I've heard all week. You are now my hero. Let's ride off into the sunset!

Baby, I just had a super yucky day and you just made me smile! If by "into the sunset" you mean "to the bar", I'm with you!

alexandra

Practically Family
ShortClara said:
Baby, I just had a super yucky day and you just made me smile! If by "into the sunset" you mean "to the bar", I'm with you!

How about into the sunset, into a bar and then many drunken hours later, after all our problems are nothing but peanut shells on the floor and we can't even pronounce 'bad day', we'll stumble into the sunrise. It will be grand!

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Insomnia here too. At least you did something productive. I took my dog for a long long walk ... she was half asleep, so I carried her. :eusa_doh: Then I baked cookies ... and ate them all with a full pitcher of lemonade. Sigh. If I had known you'd be posting these pics of yourself at 3am, I would have anxiously waited.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
LocktownDog said:
Insomnia here too. At least you did something productive. I took my dog for a long long walk ... she was half asleep, so I carried her. :eusa_doh: Then I baked cookies ... and ate them all with a full pitcher of lemonade. Sigh. If I had known you'd be posting these pics of yourself at 3am, I would have anxiously waited.

mm cookies!
and aw, thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot