Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

be_lovely

One of the Regulars
Thank heaven for little girls....

ShortClara said:
DSC03916_R.jpg

I was trying to think of who you remind me of, and then it dawned on me. GIGI!!!! You remind me of Leslie Caron. She was also in American in Paris.

Here is one pic to compair. Maybe I am the only one who sees it, but to each his/her own....
caron.jpg

dostacos

Practically Family
Pink Dahlia said:
Because you demanded it. I do what I can.

RedHotRidinHood, BerryBuzz, LolitaHaze, Yours Truly

l_daf460c6546e4b6b9ca9d263d0851490.jpg

Yours Truly, BerryBuzz, RedHotRidinHood

l_9ee8f567687800f3c182448720aea4f8.jpg

How hot is that? And that's just the AZ ladies. (Pun intended.)
seeing the first picture all I could think of was the boogie woogie bugle boy of comany B

click the link and TURN UP THE VOLUME!
http://www.minibite.com/oldies/boogiewoogie.htm

Brooksie

One Too Many
Here is another one of me just taken last week at Gracie's restaurant in the Hotel Deluxe - which by the way is a wonderful vintage place to stay in downtown Portland.

IMG_2045.jpg

dostacos

Practically Family
Daisy Buchanan said:
Here's some more of me. I don't have too many of me dressed in vintage:( I think I'm gonna have to ask Hemingway to get a few snaps of me out and about, instead of the typical apartment shots...

to the lovely miss Daisy I will GLADLY take pictures of you and the Honorable Mr. Hemingway Jones at the Queen Mary in November :D

Dan

$ally

One Too Many
AlanC said:
Here are a some pics my wife took of our elder daughters a couple of years ago (my wife made the hats in the first picture):
girlshats056le.jpg

girlssum051pn.jpg

girlschurchclothes3kf.jpg
My maternal estrogen level just shot through the ceiling. I want daughters so badly.

dostacos

Practically Family
Miss Lucy June said:
400 something post later...

1st of me being silly...I crocheted a "hat" on a LONG car trip.
2nd is already posted elsewhere, but I posted again
3rd is just a pic I took before going out the other night and
4th is just silly...taken in our photography studio! (Straight hair!)

n12700195_33214454_8010.jpg

100_0555.jpg

100_0652.jpg

DSCF0859.jpg
your avatar reminds me of Ren?©e Zellweger the pictures you posted are much MUCH more beautiful

dostacos

Practically Family
ohairas said:
WHOA!! RUBY! I had seen your new avatar and loved it.. but wow.. these are gorgeous, gorgeous photos!! I'm right there with ya sweetie!!

Katie yours is amazing as well.. you don't need a hat, you've got the little leopard on your lap, lol! Very pretty!

Little Ella is just a doll.

I thought the fellas might like to see the pics from the Transportation Museum in St. Louis~
871686085_e3cc461f67.jpg

and here's the rest,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/85469550@N00/sets/72157600953819269/
Nikki
that is great, and the one thats say Bye is even better [not because she is going away, because it is a great pose and she is closer to the camera so her beauty is shown off :eusa_clap

dostacos

Practically Family
I just went through the entire thread and I am amazed and delighted at the effort you have gone through to look "period" and without a doubt you all look unbelievable great.

Frankly there are no words to describe all ya'all

I think I will be taking LOTS of film to the Queen Mary [how could I use a digital camera in 1939? :)

rangefinder all the way, I may not be the greatest photographer in the world but I will gladly shoot anyone who would like a photo on the Queen actually I would like to get a shot of each person/couple that comes to the event

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Technonut said:

This is a stunning photo. Brooksie's a babe. ;)

I still can't get over how incredibly beautiful all of the women here are. Must be the attitude. Confidence and style count for so much. You just don't see that as much anymore. If women could just again learn how to wear a hat and give a coy smile, men's hearts would be melting worldwide.

Richard

Brooksie

One Too Many
Thanks gentleman!

I just want to give a special thank you to: HungryTom, Spitfire & LocktownDog for all of the wonderful compliments.... you guys really made my day.:)

LB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24