Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
LolitaHaze said:
Patterson... The full version is floating around... just not in here. ;) I wouldn't mind being painted anywhere. That would be so neat!

You'd be like a Gil Elvgren model!

elvgren_its_up_to_you_60.jpg

Look it's Lo Haze! :D

Brooksie

One Too Many
Pink Dahlia said:
Did you shrink that to keep it Lounge appropriate? ;)

Anyway gorgeous!

Yes, I sure did! After I posted it... I thought oh no I hope they don't kick me out!!!!:eek: There are not any inappropriate body parts showing so I should be ok, eh?

Brooksie

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
patterson said:
:eusa_doh: It is driving me crazy - I've been there but cannot remember where it is... :eusa_doh:

716153-R1-23-24.jpg

It's in Arizona along highway 40 on the California side of Holbrook but I can't remember exactly where. There are several dinosaurs on both sides if the 40.
Thank you eveyone for your comments.

Jovan

Suspended
Brooksie said:
Yes, I sure did! After I posted it... I thought oh no I hope they don't kick me out!!!!:eek: There are not any inappropriate body parts showing so I should be ok, eh?

Brooksie
Nothing about you is inappropriate, judging by the unedited photos I saw. ;)

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Bartender Note

Jane Ace: "You're always throwing damp water on everything I do..."

In the interest of saving your friendly bartender the need to debate whether each picture posted is OK, please post only pictures of people in outer garments.

We've removed a couple of pictures here and there; it's just easier if we don't have to sweat each one.

So to speak.

So they've all been removed, even if tasteful and fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou