Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

alexandra

Practically Family
TheKitschGoth said:
n646125796_1629944_8244.jpg

I adore this. The photo is so, I don't know, alluring? It's fantastic.

Beowulf67

One of the Regulars
Edward said:
Calendar? The idea has been discussed many times, I think, but it always comes down to the impossibility of narrowing it down to just 12 ladies....

Playing cards, now there's an option..... space for 52.... I'd go drag for the spare Joker.... :p

12? 52? Pffft. How about a DAILY calendar!!! 365 days of Lady of the Lounge goodness. :eusa_clap

Story

I'll Lock Up
Kishtu said:
Blue MD 20/20, favoured drink of choice by Kishtu & big daft best mate before hitting the town... mmmm just like antifreeze.

Speaking of unnatural yellow-green liquids like antifreeze, note that the KIWI LEMON
http://www.ghettowine.com/maddog/current/kiwilemon.html
bears a striking resemblence to the 'juice' used in Re-Animator. :p
http://www.best-horror-movies.com/images/reanimator-movie-poster-small.jpg

(P.S.A. Information provided in case anyone wants to fill an IV bag and carry it around at their next Halloween party)

TheKitschGoth

A-List Customer
I think that prints will be my friends choice, seeing as she took the photo lol I know she was talking about putting the photos up on her deviant art account at some point

And here's another one from that day
n646125796_1634181_3456.jpg

Chad Sanborn

A-List Customer
TheKitschGoth said:
I think that prints will be my friends choice, seeing as she took the photo lol I know she was talking about putting the photos up on her deviant art account at some point

And here's another one from that day
n646125796_1634181_3456.jpg

Hubba Hubba!

Mac Daddy

New in Town
Fleur De Guerre said:
Thought you all might enjoy some pics from the Bathing Beauties Parade I attended on Sunday. It was held to commemorate the centenary of the first ever Folkestone Bathing Beauties event in 1908. I did win a title...."Miss Leas If You Please" in honour of the Leas funicular lift, but we actually all won. ;)

l_eead478c284412e59027e2dac9eb60b3.jpg

:)

That last one is it and a bit, well done !

Chad Sanborn

A-List Customer
TheKitschGoth said:
Took some new photos round my friends this weekend, she'd found her aunts old bike when they cleared out the shed. She thinks it's from the 40's, and I, of course, couldn't resist posing with it

n646125796_1629944_8244.jpg

Had to post this again...That bikes got "Curve Appeal" :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran