Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies show us your best.

D

Deleted member 12480

Oh ladies! Thankyou so much for your wonderful comments! :') xxx

D

Deleted member 12480

P.S Susan, that really is a wonderful dress and I am most envious. You look stunning and authentic. Xxx

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
deleteduser, not only are you gorgeous, but that shot looks straight from the pages of a 1950s high fashion editorial! So lovely.

Susan, you look so striking in that dress; with your hair and that backdrop, it's very film noir feeling!

susan

Familiar Face
Thank you all for your lovely comments ladies :)
Usually my heart belongs to cotton dresses, but this stunning piece of rayon(?) was love at first sight :)

IMDODGE

New in Town
it is!! It's a (rather large) yarn heart, with knitting needles! (I am a nerd)
You can see it better here:
070930---ToniJo1.jpg
This is going to sound odd.. I just fell head over heels for a fellow yarn enthusiast. I was looking up “Yarn Hearts” as an image I wanted to send her and came across your picture. I love the tattoo. I told her about it and suggest she get in touch with you since she owns an online yarn company. I thought you’d be the perfect customer… She refused because I think she put herself in your shoes and didn’t like the idea… But I’m all about promoting her hobby/business plus I’m a forward person. Anyway please don’t take it the wrong way.. her site is gotyarn.com.. Please don’t yell at her… I think I can talk her into getting a tattoo similar to yours.. ;) If you’re not interested please disregard. Anyway you do ROCK that tat!
P.S. I’ve never posted on a forum before. I hope I am not overstepping bounds here.

LittleMissToniJo

One of the Regulars
This is going to sound odd.. I just fell head over heels for a fellow yarn enthusiast. I was looking up “Yarn Hearts” as an image I wanted to send her and came across your picture. I love the tattoo. I told her about it and suggest she get in touch with you since she owns an online yarn company. I thought you’d be the perfect customer… She refused because I think she put herself in your shoes and didn’t like the idea… But I’m all about promoting her hobby/business plus I’m a forward person. Anyway please don’t take it the wrong way.. her site is gotyarn.com.. Please don’t yell at her… I think I can talk her into getting a tattoo similar to yours.. ;) If you’re not interested please disregard. Anyway you do ROCK that tat!
P.S. I’ve never posted on a forum before. I hope I am not overstepping bounds here.

Whoa! Wow I am flattered but it's kind of scary thinking that I am that easy to find on a search! Anyway it's sweet, I will check it out!

p.s. Susan I love that red dress, it's stunning on you <3

Louise Anne

Suspended
This thread has to be one of the most inspiring on here, every one in my view is an ambassador for wearing vintage style today just too many individuals to name.

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
This thread has to be one of the most inspiring on here, every one in my view is an ambassador for wearing vintage style today just too many individuals to name.

Agreed Paul - I love coming onto this thread and seeing how everyone puts their looks together - so inspiring!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy