Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies vintage hats for sale - 1940s, 50s

swinggal

One Too Many
Vintage 1940s Chocolate Velour Ladies Hat with Bow - $35

Vintage 1940s chocolate velour ladies hat with bow. This has to be one of most interesting 1940s hats I have owned. Made in pliable, thinner velour felt. This hat loses it shape - you just hand mould it right back right there on your head. I would call this hat a 'topper' and there were many hats in the day that sat right on the front of the head. Hat has an animal print bow at the front and a peach ribbon/sash tie around the crown. Made by 'Gage Handcraft'.

SIZE: Measures at 22.5 but it fits me perfectly and I am a 22. Would probably fit a 23 head as well

More info here

il_fullxfull.351314032.jpg

Vintage 1950s Black Halo / Wedding Ring Hat with Dress Veil - $32

Vintage 1950s black halo / wedding ring hat with dress veil. One size fits all as the halo sits top the crown of the head and is affixed with bobby pins (not included). Veil has flower motifs. Made by 'Toppettes by Brod'

More info here

il_fullxfull.321038037.jpg

Vintage 1950s Black Felt Bow Hat - $30

Vintage 1950s black felt day hat with two sweet grosgrain bows at the front. Elastic stretches the hat over the head and when at rest it can be flattened. Made of 100% wool by 'Selkirk'. Such a gorgeous piece.

SIZE: Fits my 22 inch head and but would not be for a much bigger head than that. More info here

il_fullxfull.351317034.jpg

Vintage 1950s Women's Hat With Flowers and Tulle - $28

Vintage 1950s Hot Pink Women's Hat With Flowers and Tulle. What a wild little hat this is! Hot pink with a spray of fabric flowers around the edging and one in the centre which holds the pink tulle in place. Two 'V' clamps on the sides to hold the hat in place on the head. The lining a gold fabric and the maker's label reads 'Ronnie'

SIZE: Fits like a headband. One size fits most. More info here

il_fullxfull.351315455.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner