Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies, what are you doing this evening?

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
We had snow here for Easter, though it was all melted by late afternoon.

I've been fighting a terrible cold since Thursday night and so was unable to go be with family today. Pretty bummed, but I didn't want to expose them to this horrid crap. So tonight, I've been doing some historical research and watching classic movies on tv while snuggled under a blanket on the couch.

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Went to lunch for Easter with my mother, who gave me the usual routine of how rotten my sister is. Went to bed at 8pm and actually got eleven hours of sleep for a change, along a very satisfying dream from which I was quite disappointed to wake up.

There is, at least, no snow in the immediate forecast. I am almost rid of the remnants of the last blizzard except for a small, dirty heap at the end of the driveway.

TimeWarpWife

One of the Regulars
I thought I was actually going to get through this cold and flu season unscathed, but alas, no. My stomach is so sore from coughing and dh says I sound like an old man laughing when I cough. Feeling horrible right now, so I'm going to wrap up in my warm, comfy quilt and watch TV for awhile, then I'm hoping to get a better night's sleep tonight. I coughed all night long last night.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
For me, just when I thought some things were coming together, I get news that a job I'm doing is getting cut back, and two clients I have need revisions on their jobs. Ugh!

I've come to realize that feeling good and being optimistic, hurts.

Miss Moonlight

A-List Customer
I had the sort of Monday that gives Monday its bad reputation, so tonight I'm sitting on the couch watching A Christmas Story. I wanted something period, but with no emotional investment... I don't want to think tonight, I'm so tired.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ