Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies with cigarettes

GWD

One Too Many
I haven't read this whole thread, but taking a quick glance at the photos, my opinion, the cigarettes aren't what makes the women sexy. It's the women!

Today, I don't care how gorgeous a woman is, as soon as she lights up, she looses major points with me. All I can think of is that horrible smell of her hair and clothes and her god awful breathe.

Levallois

Practically Family
cherry lips said:
Hedy Lamarr
HedySmokes.jpg

Dang Hedy, Hedly, whatever, was really something, wasn't she? She is the kind of brunette that I would give a house to.

Artie

Suspended
GWD said:
I haven't read this whole thread, but taking a quick glance at the photos, my opinion, the cigarettes aren't what makes the women sexy. It's the women!

Today, I don't care how gorgeous a woman is, as soon as she lights up, she looses major points with me. All I can think of is that horrible smell of her hair and clothes and her god awful breathe.
Why do people persist in making negative comments in threads they don't like?
I don't like Indiana Jones but I feel no compunction to make negative comments in the many threads dedicated to that subject. I just don't read them.

DetroitFalcons

Familiar Face
Love the thread. Even though smoking has helped to take several members of my family from this earth, I still find women who smoke and hold their cigarette (PROPERLY) sexy. I did a search and couldn't find any postings on her, so I give you silent film star Madge Bellamy:

3264603.jpg

3264605.jpg

vyfnrib597pup7b.jpg

bfrvgb2t88z6t28v.jpg

GWD

One Too Many
I thought this thread was asking for an opinion.

Start of Thread;

mysterygal said:
In classic movies, a lady would sometimes be seen with a cigarette hanging about, so with what was considered 'classy' then, is it still viewed as 'classy' or 'sexy' now?

Artie said:
Why do people persist in making negative comments in threads they don't like?
I don't like Indiana Jones but I feel no compunction to make negative comments in the many threads dedicated to that subject. I just don't read them.

I didn't say anything negative about this thread, I happen to find it interesting. An opinion was asked so I gave it.

Funny, how you persisted in giving your negative comment about my response, ain't it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk