Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Langlitz Leathers Death's Head Cascade

Unfortunately my wife doesn't like Star Wars :D:mad: that's why I better keep my hands of the Death's Head Cascade...
61vEn6Ujw5L._SY450_.jpg

Watch The Empire Strikes Back with her, she'll change her mind. She will wonder what the heck happened to the series, though.

dubpynchon

One Too Many
I‘ve just found an example of a red goatskin one....

This might be the coolest jacket ever, and it'll look even better in a few years, and it'd drape well because it's goat... man...

Watch The Empire Strikes Back with her, she'll change her mind. She will wonder what the heck happened to the series, though.

True, I watched the last one the other day and I was like, was that the way it all ended? Not with a bang but a wet fart.

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
I'll try as we have enough time at home under the current circumstances now anyway and if I ever post a picture wearing this white goat Death's Head Cascade your mission was successful :D

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
This might be the coolest jacket ever, and it'll look even better in a few years, and it'd drape well because it's goat... man...

True, I watched the last one the other day and I was like, was that the way it all ended? Not with a bang but a wet fart.
It's just difficult to imagine how white goat would really look in person as I've never worn a white jacket before but it could look good in Summer as I usually have a rather dark tan despite my blonde hair. I'm not in a hurry anyway as we possibly have to spend most of the upcoming Summer at home (I hope I'm wrong) :cool:

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
So this what the numbers look like:

Shoulders 19.5"
Pit to Pit 22"
Back length 25"

Alternatively to red goat I consider white goat...I really like the white with black contrast as pictured below

31aea6abb7e774f07bc94b056315d7b6.jpg

IMGP0293.JPG

Looks good in white too :)

It's just difficult to imagine how white goat would really look in person as I've never worn a white jacket before but it could look good in Summer as I usually have a rather dark tan despite my blonde hair. I'm not in a hurry anyway as we possibly have to spend most of the upcoming Summer at home (I hope I'm wrong) :cool:

I have worn a white jacket with some black detailing in the past, it works better than you would believe, as you say, it is a very summery jacket... which makes me think I don't currently have a serious white jacket at the moment... hmmm

Speaking of colours for the death head

iu

Navy goat

iu

Goat again, looks grey to me but might be black with a strong light?

DeathE28099s20Head20Cascade20in20Grey20Goatskin2001.jpg

This one is grey goat

This jacket can pretty much work in any colours as far as I can see.

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
So this what the numbers look like:

Shoulders 19.5"
Pit to Pit 22"
Back length 25"

Looks good in white too :)

I have worn a white jacket with some black detailing in the past, it works better than you would believe, as you say, it is a very summery jacket... which makes me think I don't currently have a serious white jacket at the moment... hmmm

Speaking of colours for the death head

iu

Navy goat

iu

Goat again, looks grey to me but might be black with a strong light?

DeathE28099s20Head20Cascade20in20Grey20Goatskin2001.jpg

This one is grey goat

This jacket can pretty much work in any colours as far as I can see.
The navy blue one looks really good, too....too many options..red, white/black, navy blue....getting more and more confused :D;)

KissMyMuscle

One of the Regulars
Yes, definitely!

Edit: the royal blue I liked was their cowhide, and it is most likely what I will choose for a Columbia next
Please post the photos when you got the navy blue columbia.

How would you compare your Langlitz to your LW?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24