Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lawless Denim

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, I don't myself running back to Lawless. Ever, actually. I've got enough jeans to last me a lifetime as it is. [huh]

thor

One Too Many
For the record, the 50% issue was all sorted out with my order. The invoice/packing slip showed full price but afew e-mails to LD and it turns out I was only charged half the invoice/full price.
Kahla (the customer service rep who replied to my e-mails) was very courteous and informative and polite. She did say that LD receive about 1,500 e-mails a week!!! I can understand delays in replying to all of them in a timely manner. Perhaps they need a larger office staff in addition to ramping up production abilities.

gaseousclay

Familiar Face
For the record, the 50% issue was all sorted out with my order. The invoice/packing slip showed full price but afew e-mails to LD and it turns out I was only charged half the invoice/full price.
Kahla (the customer service rep who replied to my e-mails) was very courteous and informative and polite. She did say that LD receive about 1,500 e-mails a week!!! I can understand delays in replying to all of them in a timely manner. Perhaps they need a larger office staff in addition to ramping up production abilities.

undoubtedly that's 1500 customers asking where the f*ck their order is. I got the typical vague response from LD when I asked about the status of my order: "oh, your order is in production as we speak." what the hell does that even mean?

Dickie Teenie

A-List Customer
Got this last week, just in time for grilling and shop work. Hope the rest of my order shows up soon. :eeek:
apron3.jpg

Worf

I'll Lock Up
I wondered about the leather apron myself. Was going to say something snarky but you guys more'n made up for my contributions... :eeek:

Worf

Dickie Teenie

A-List Customer
Cancelled my order and requested refund. I have been out of the loop and haven't been following the rise and fall of Lawless Denim, glad i checked in. Hope it was in time and I'll let you know how it goes and lay off my apron guys, last warning. :cool:
The buck seventy five I'm owned and the money I've saved since quitting smoking four months ago is getting me mighty close to some more leather. hmmm

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Cancelled my order and requested refund. I have been out of the loop and haven't been following the rise and fall of Lawless Denim, glad i checked in. Hope it was in time and I'll let you know how it goes and lay off my apron guys, last warning. :cool:
The buck seventy five I'm owned and the money I've saved since quitting smoking four months ago is getting me mighty close to some more leather. hmmm

I hope and pray you get your refund, stay OFF the coffin nails and get more jackets!!!!

Worf

winterland1

Practically Family
I haven't been posting as much to the Lounge keeping an eye on the selvedgestyle.com forum but try lurk when I can.
Seeing as there hasn't been a lot of actual lawless clothing picture posts i will post a few. Yes I have been a lucky one and received 3 of my items out of 4.
My 18oz jeans are too small so I am either selling or sending back. Ordered 30w changed to 31 as the fit charts changed. New website went up and sizes changed a little. My order wasn't changed came in as a 30.
I love my IxI western shirt and I also received a 9oz Chambray western shirt but I didn't like the pockets. They seemed too small. Sent back and they are changing.
Here is my Montana shirt with 3 months every other day or so wear.
9eb80ede-e6b1-4cdf-b42c-c5431a8781fd_zps2r99kubo.jpg
58d741af-7c0f-47a3-8df3-b73fa281928d_zps5dvw5pup.jpg
84f29089-659d-434d-baad-fdea78493c4b_zpscxzzg57y.jpg

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
I like that shirt, I had something similar ordered. Are those pockets a bit wonky or is it just the angle of the pic?

winterland1

Practically Family
My Lawless 18.5 oz. Kuroki Mills Indigo Selvedge jeans. Despite them no doubt having backlog and order issues the final product has been great quality in my experience.
IMG_0481_zps6jrztc9s.jpg
IMG_0484_zpsfftzyw9e.jpg
IMG_0479_zpsy0iup1gq.jpg
IMG_0482_zpsx71zn0ra.jpg
IMG_0487_zps6j9o7j8p.jpg
IMG_0485_zpsarzgaffg.jpg

Last edited:

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
They are very straight. I have noticed that shirt pictures many times make pockets, lines in general, look wonky.

Both items look very cool. If only they were able to get stuff out a bit quicker I would have kept my order in place. Anyway, congrats, it's good to see some gear getting out to customers.

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
Noticed someone else on the selvedgestyle forum also received an order yesterday, both in the correct size, colour and pattern they ordered!

Seems most orders arriving are in the late 200 early 300s now - So they seem to be moving around 100 orders a month (In-between trying to alienate as many customers as possible with various poor customer service decisions and marketing/facebook posts.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff