Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lawless Denim

Dirty Denim

New in Town
Awesome stuff! What kind of leather is Citizen made from? Is it tailored like a shirt to tuck in? I cant really tell?

That jacket was actually a custom jacket for a customer that ended up something we wanted to offer. The leather is sourced from a factory in LA that looked like it was 2 football fields long. The leather you see there I believe was just some standard American hide. We can source specific leathers for it as well. Its something that takes a bit of time because we have to plan a trip to the leather factory to hand pick the leather. The Horween leather is different because that we will just place an order quite easily.

As for the fit it is meant to hit at the belt with no waistband

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
It looks really good. I just placed an order for a couple of shirts and a pair of jeans. At one stage I had 3 pair of jeans,3 shirts, a jacket and a vest. I had to walk the dog around the block to clear my head and calm down. I looked in my cupboard and have a pair of Gustins and 2 pair of Levi's all still with tags attached, plus another 2 good pair crumpled up on the floor from the weekends antics. I'm pumped with the deal and and will certainly keep checking the Lawless page regularly.

Dirty Denim

New in Town
It looks really good. I just placed an order for a couple of shirts and a pair of jeans. At one stage I had 3 pair of jeans,3 shirts, a jacket and a vest. I had to walk the dog around the block to clear my head and calm down. I looked in my cupboard and have a pair of Gustins and 2 pair of Levi's all still with tags attached, plus another 2 good pair crumpled up on the floor from the weekends antics. I'm pumped with the deal and and will certainly keep checking the Lawless page regularly.

I did the same with RRL when they have sales. I would add so much stuff that it would show $1500 in my cart. I would then think about my wife and how she would divorce me. Once I come back to reality I buy 1 thing for $150 and all is better in my marriage.

Last edited:

schitzo

Suspended
I can relate. In the end I settled for going in hard on type 3s - three of them and one pair of jeans in a lighter shade. I actually 'needed' the jeans and a type 3 anyhow, so this opportunity came along at a perfect time.

For anyone contemplating it, now that you're behind me in the queue, I say jump on it quick!

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
I did the same with RRL when they have sales. I would add so much stuff that it would show $1500 in my cart. I would then think about my wife and how she would divorce me. Once I come back to reality I buy 1 thing for $150 and all is better in my marriage.

I can relate. In the end I settled for going in hard on type 3s - three of them and one pair of jeans in a lighter shade. I actually 'needed' the jeans and a type 3 anyhow, so this opportunity came along at a perfect time.

For anyone contemplating it, now that you're behind me in the queue, I say jump on it quick!
Yes, I have been looking for a type 3 for ages, the largest one they sell was about 1.5" too tight across the chest...

Dirty Denim

New in Town
Yes, I have been looking for a type 3 for ages, the largest one they sell was about 1.5" too tight across the chest...

Request us to widen the chest when checking out. If none of our larger sizes fit, u can choose the full custom and have us make u the exact jacket u need

wdw

One Too Many
Almost pulled the trigger on the waxed canvas Trucker on an impulse buy as it's so cheap on the offer, then a postage cost of $49 made me holster my weapon. It's now priced by weight, so it hits the Trucker bad.

I'll wait and see how the 4 things already on order turn out, then will obviously need to buy two or more things at a time to make the postage work.

Dirty Denim

New in Town
Almost pulled the trigger on the waxed canvas Trucker on an impulse buy as it's so cheap on the offer, then a postage cost of $49 made me holster my weapon. It's now priced by weight, so it hits the Trucker bad.

I'll wait and see how the 4 things already on order turn out, then will obviously need to buy two or more things at a time to make the postage work.

Or you can always ask me to credit you the differnce if we just added it to the other orders when shipped

schitzo

Suspended

Their fit wasn't quite right for me either so I've gone for a customised pattern - cost me an extra $50 with the discount - and have then taken advantage by ordering 3 of them. I basically went out with my measuring tape and tried on type 3s all over town. Worked out what needed to be done and sent in my measurements. At the moment this just kind of seems too good to be true. To give you an idea, a crappy looking type 3 esque model in G star that doesn't even fit right, in an inferior denim, would have cost me more than twice as much as these three from Lawless! I've never bought anything from G star btw, and it doesn't seem like I'm gonna

wdw

One Too Many
Or you can always ask me to credit you the differnce if we just added it to the other orders when shipped

Thanks for the very kind offer, as most companies wouldn't make that effort, but I don't want to lose my slot in the production line, so I'll pass this time.

It looks like the orders are piling in now, so well done on that and good luck for how it all works out.

Cyber Lip

Practically Family
Dirty Denim,

I saw a couple cool leather jeans patches that had cowboys/gunfighters, and one with a cool saloon girl on them in the photo gallery section. Would those be available to order w/jeans? If so, how to specify when ordering?

Cyber Lip

Practically Family
Dirty Denim, another question...are the waist sizes spot on? Meaning, if I order a 36 waist, will it be 36, or will it come in sized up a little bit, like 36.5"?

Dirty Denim

New in Town
Dirty Denim, another question...are the waist sizes spot on? Meaning, if I order a 36 waist, will it be 36, or will it come in sized up a little bit, like 36.5"?

They are not spot on. We deduct .5 inches to account for stretch. So a 36 will come in at 35.5 and stretch accordingly to a 36

samo

One of the Regulars
Dirty denim, Is there any truth in rumours that You are going to introduce some heavy 20 oz. + denim?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo