Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather Jacket Repair - Positive Experience

Fiver64

Practically Family
My second time using Dena Hamilton and her wonderful services at https://www.greatleather.com for leather jacket repair. Had to pass this on to anyone thinking of altering or repairing jackets, especially higher end garments that you don't want to see ruined by shoddy repairs. As others will attest, Dena is top-notch and such a pleasure to deal with.

I recently sent her a seriously thick Al's Leather jacket to be relined and altered on the sides. She exceeded my expectations and kept in close contact while working on it. All oversewn seams were carefully matched to the original holes and lines were straight and even. Cost was reasonable and fair, especially considering the extra effort it took to fulfill my wishes. A couple years ago she also replaced the knits on a high-end A-2 HH jacket. If you have never used her services I can only recommend that you contact her with any leather needs you may have and listen to what she can tell you. Dena does amazing work! Turnaround time was only about a week from the time she started working on it. Experience counts! Just had to share......

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
My second time using Dena Hamilton and her wonderful services at https://www.greatleather.com for leather jacket repair. Had to pass this on to anyone thinking of altering or repairing jackets, especially higher end garments that you don't want to see ruined by shoddy repairs. As others will attest, Dena is top-notch and such a pleasure to deal with.

I recently sent her a seriously thick Al's Leather jacket to be relined and altered on the sides. She exceeded my expectations and kept in close contact while working on it. All oversewn seams were carefully matched to the original holes and lines were straight and even. Cost was reasonable and fair, especially considering the extra effort it took to fulfill my wishes. A couple years ago she also replaced the knits on a high-end A-2 HH jacket. If you have never used her services I can only recommend that you contact her with any leather needs you may have and listen to what she can tell you. Dena does amazing work! Turnaround time was only about a week from the time she started working on it. Experience counts! Just had to share......

She is excellent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ